Chapter 2- I'm 15

Hey guys so here is a recap of last chapter!!!

-Recap-

I wanted to tell you something," she said. She had that face like it was BAD news. "You are going to have a babysitter," she said.

-Now for Ch. 2-

Still Marie's POV

"A babysitter!?!!!" I screamed so loud, I woke "my dad up because I heard a thump upstairs which basically means he's up. Anyways, I could tell Brady was enjoying this. "I'm 15 years old, Mom!" I exclaimed, "I don't need a babysitter!" I could tell my mom was expecting this. "There are five of them actually," my mom said already making my sister cereal that I was supposed to make. "Sweetheart, I know your 15 and I know you are very responsible, but I just don't think your ready to watch Brady," she said. I was so frustrated I couldn't speak. I was pacing back and forth. She tried to make me feel better. "They are 5 guys your age and they seem to be a lot of fun. They are also from your school," she said. Oh great they are 5 guys from my school are going to babysit me. They better be science nerds Or math geeks or something. Just so you know my mom was going to a 4 and a half hour festival and then she is going to eat with my dad. Anyway, after I said "Fine," my mom said "Go get ready." I put on a ty-dye smily-face crop-top and a pair of high-waisted shorts. I also slipped on some sandals from Payless.