Chapter 14- Rainy Day

Harry's POV

The last bell rang and I waited for Marie at her locker. When she got there, she gave me a kiss on the cheek and said "Hey! How was your first day?"

"It was great!" I said. "Soooooo." She said. Interrupting the cover station was 4 boys ran down the halls and met at my lockers. No doubt a bunch of screaming girls following them. "Wow! I love this school!" Niall screamed over the fans. "I got on the football (soccer) team!" Louis screamed. "Louis!" Liam, Harry, and I screamed. "What?" Louis asked. "You can't do any clubs were going on tour in 6 months!" Liam said. "...............oh." Me and Harry rolled our eyes.

When Harry and Zayn were about to go meet their fans, a voice came on the intercom. "Hello! Please report to dismissal and leave our new students alone! If I see anyone smothering them or screaming, you've got 2 months of detention."

Finally, all the girls left. It was just me and the boys. "Wow, glad that's over. I mean I love our fans but they tend to get annoying." Niall said. "I totally agree." I said. They all looked at me in a weird way. "What? I had to go through that just now, too." I said. There was an awkward silence. "Let's just go. We have to pick up Brady in 2 hours. She goes to aftercare." I said leading them out. When we got near the door, we noticed it was raining. "Uh oh!" Liam and Harry said laughing. As we were bracing ourselves to get wet, I heard my name and I turned around. Layla and Mac were standing there gesturing me over. I turned back around to the boys and said, "Go catch the bus, I'll meet you there." I said. They gave me the 'sir yes sir' hand and walked out into the rain. I turned around and walked back to the girls.

"So I have a question! Are you and Harry an item?" Layla asked.

"What is this an interview? I'm not famous!" I said chuckling.

"Not yet. Just answer the question!" Mac said.

"Fine.......yes we are. Is there a problem?" I asked.

"No!" Lay said holding back a smile which she failed at.

"Well I gotta go! I'll see you guys tomorrow!" I said running into the rain.

Harry's POV

I got on the bus and saved the seat next to me for Marie. It was hard though. Every single girl wanted to sit with me. There was so many girls outside in the rain just to get our attention. Niall kept waving to them. Then, a girl with wet, long hair got on the bus. She looked up and there was the most beautiful girl on the face of the planet. "Marie! Your soaked!" I screamed laughing. She took a seat next to me. She looked perfect even soaking wet. "No duh!" She said. "Here." I took off my jacket and gave it to her. "Thanks Harry. How was your first day?" I asked. "It was great. How are you love birds doing?" Zayn asked. "We're fine." Harry said. "So how did YOU like your first day at school?" I asked Zayn. "It was good. Are we going to your house after school?" He asked. "Yeah. We have to pick Brady up at 6." I replied.

(A/N Hey! Feel free to comment because I wanna know what you think of the story, what you think should happen next, or any opinions you might have:)