Chapter 7- Simon

Harry's POV

Marie didn't have a clue did she? Just what we had hoped....there was a knock at the door. "Oh crap!" Zayn said. "I'll get it!" I said with 'I surrender ' hands walking towards the door. Just what I thought.....it was Simon Cowell. "Harry! Can I talk to you and the boys outside." he said. Harry looked at me then the boys. They got up and walked outside.

Marie's POV

He closed the door but I eavesdropped trough the kitchen window. This is what I heard..

Simon: What the heck were you guys thinking!

Niall: Simon it wasn't......we're sorry.

Harry: Niall and Louis were in the kitchen and fans spotted them through the window.

Zayn: We are babysitting for some girls and we couldn't let a bunch of screaming fans in.

Liam: So we shut the door.

Simon: We'll now it's all over Twitter that you guys hate your fans.

Louis: It's not our fault!

(The rest of the boys tried to hold Louis back from beating up Simon.)

Liam: Louis!

Louis: Sorry.

Niall: We're really sorry, Simon.

Simon: I would like to speak to the parents of your client. I'll be here tomorrow.

Harry: Simon! If you do that we'll get fired.

Niall: yeah!

Simon: Shut up Harry! You have a year-long tour anyway!

Harry: NO!

Simon: Yes! Your only here for one more week!

Harry: But....

Simon: But what? You got ANOTHER GIRLFRIEND!

Harry: No! She's not just ANOTHER girlfriend she's amazing!

Simon: Whatever player! I'll be here tomorrow! Be at my house at eight or your through!

All (except Simon): OK.