Chapter 10- Marie!

Harry's POV

It was Sunday night and we had school tomorrow. Obviously. But......what I also had tomorrow was........biology. Yes...I know....what does biology have to do with anything? Well, I have biology 4th period with Mrs. Bush. Marie has biology 4th period with Mrs. Bush.

It is going to be very awkward but I don't know why. Interrupting my thoughts was a ringing phone. I picked it up. "Hello?" I said. "H-hi, do y (sniff) you, (sigh) I can't do this!" I realized the voice. "Marie?" I said. "Harry, look out your window. I got out of my bed and ran to the window/door leading to my balcony. When I looked down, there was a girl with long brown hair and sparkling eyes crying. I opened the sliding-glass door and yelled at the top of my lungs "MARIE!" There was no response.

I ran down stairs and when I pasted Niall, who was eating, he stopped me. "Whoa! So down hot stuff!" he said laughing. "Not in the mood Niall! I have to get to Marie!" I screamed. As I ran outside, Niall followed, confused. When I ran outside, Marie was lying on the floor. "Marie how did you get here?" I asked covering her with my jacket. "What are you doing?" Niall asked. "Niall! Come help!" I screamed. "WITH WHAT!" He screamed. "Marie!" I screamed back. There was rage but also sadness filling my face and body. "She's not there!" Niall said gesturing to my jacket. "What are you talking about! She's right here!"

"Harry, your hallucinating!"

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

Niall grabbed me and pulled me inside. He sat me down on the couch and pulled out his phone. He dialed a number and put it on speaker. Soon there was an answer.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Marie?" Niall asked looking at me.

"Yes. Who is this?"

"This is Niall."

"Oh hi! How are you?"

"I'm good, how are you?"

"I've been better."

"What's wrong?"

"I miss you guys."

"Well, you'll see us tomorrow at school!"

"Yay....(giggles)"

"Yeah. Hey...do you wNt to speak to Harry?"

"Yes yes yes! Put him on the phone!"

"Ok." Niall smiled and handed me the phone.

"Marie?" I asked

"Harold!" She said giggling.

She is the only person except my mum and dad.

"How's life?"

"It's great!" I said.

"Yeah like I didn't just see you yesterday." (Note the sarcasm)

"Well, I best be going to sleep for school tomorrow." I said looking at my watch which said 11:30.

"Ok. I love you, Harry."

"Love you, too."

(End of convo)

Harry's POV

"I can't believe it!" I screamed. "What?" Niall said getting frustrated with my mood swings. "It has nothing to do with you little Irish dirtbag!" I screamed.

(A/N I used dirtbag to keep it clean:) Your welcome)

I stormed off to my room and went to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and went to bed.

(BTW! I forgot to mention...the reason Harry got so upset is that he couldn't believe that he went through all this for a girl that he saw yesterday and will see again tomorrow)