Chapter 3- YOUR My Babysitter?

Marie's POV

At about 11 o' clock my parents left me and Brady alone waiting for our babysitter. So I'm in charge for what? 5 minutes? Whatever after that there was a knock on the door. When I opened it the 5 most gorgeous guys in my whole school were standing right at my doorstep. I kept it cool but inside I was screaming. But then I realized. One Direction! These 5 guys are One Direction.

"Hey," I said. "Hey," they all said in unison. "So you guys are her babysitter," I said pointing at Brady. She gave me the "you owe me" look. "No I think we are BOTH your guys' babysitter," said Liam pointing at both of us. "Ha ha ha," I said grabbing my purse, "I'M going to the movies with my friend," walking out the door. But Zayn and Niall held me back saying "Nice try." I rolled my eyes annoyed and walked back. I sighed and the said "Come in." As I was walking them to the living room, I realized that Harry was very quiet and staring at me the whole time. I wonder what that was about.

Harry's POV

I couldn't believe that I was babysitting the prettiest girl in school. No! In the world! I knew I needed to keep it cool. There was no turning back. I am her flackin babysitter. My main goal for the next six hours: Be cool!

Brady's POV

I was about to lose my mind. I think I am in the spot that every 8 year old in the world wants to be in. I was being babysat by One Direction! I was trying to NOT scare them away so I was trying to keep my cool.

Marie's POV

As we were trying to figure out what to do I pulled my phone out of my back pocket. I started texting everyone I knew and told them to pick me up and take me somewhere. And I said if you do we will go to the movies, lunch, and shopping all on me. Anything to get out of here. I looked over at everyone when I found out my friends were busy. I notice that everyone was just silent and Harry was just staring at me. I stood up and said "Anyone want tea?" Everyone said yes except Harry. "Harry," I said about 3 times before he said "What?" "Do you want tea," Niall asked him. "No," he said looking back at me. I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen.

When I was done making the tea and walked into the living room it went silent. "Here you go," I said awkwardly putting the tea on the coffee table. "So what do you want to do?" Louis asked. Brady stood up and said " Who wants to play One Direction-opoly!" I rolled my eyes and they said "Sure." "But we might know all the answers," Zayn said. I got up and went to Brady's room to get the game. When I got back, I plopped on the table and sat down in my love seat and played Flappy Bird. But as soon as I pulled out my phone and put my password in, Liam said "Come on, why don't you play with us?"

"I don't do board games."

"Come on!" They said in unison. Except Harry. What's up with him?

"Harry, what's up with you?" Louis asked changing the subject.

"What?" Harry asked.

"You are not yourself today."

"I'm fine."

"Maybe 'cause he likes someone," said Niall winking at me.

"What?!?!" Harry screamed.

"Let's just get to the game," I said.

Can I just get this day over with?