Chapter 9- Parents

Marie's POV

It was about 6 o' clock and everyone was just sitting on the couch watching TV. Soon, I heard a car door close and I got up and turned the TV off. Soon, the door clicked and in came my parents. They were both laughing with two cups off Starbucks in their hand. "Hey girls! How was your day?@ my dad asked. "It was awesome!" Brady screamed jumping up and down. Everyone laughed. "It was very nice babysitting for you. Your daughters are very wonderful." Niall said putting his hand out to shake my parents'. "Yeah. They are very well behaved as we'll." Harry said. "Well, I'm glad to hear it," my mom said pulling out her wallet, "Is $10 dollars each good?" It was all going good until.....

Knock knock!

My dad turned around and opened the door. Simon stood right before my parents. "Oh my goodness! Are you THE Simon Cowell! I love you on the X Factor! I'm Sarah." my mom said shaking his hand. "Simon." he said shaking back. "I just wanted to left you know that......" Harry was doing the 'stop' thing with his hands but Simon didn't listen, "your boys are a really famous boy band and they attracted a lot of fans and so I just wanted to let you know that." My mom said "OK," and closed the door. She turned around to see all the boys with their heads down in shame with their hands holding into each other like mature men do. "Is this true Marie?" my mom asked. "N......m......yes," I mumbled the last part putting my head down.

"Louis and Niall were in the kitchen when we were playing hide n' seek and the blinds were open and a few fans saw them and then they told everyone and soon they were at the front door," Liam explained.

"But we closed the door and everything was under control from there, love." Zayn said.

"Yeah. They aren't lying." Brady said.

"OK, as long as it was a mistake." My mom said.

"Well, we had a nice time but we must go now but if you need us again, just call." Louis said walking out the door collecting the money.

"I'll walk them out!" I exclaimed.

(Convo)

Marie ran out behind them.

Marie: What do you mean 'just call!

Louis: I mean we're free.

Marie: Did you forget?

A tear rolled down Harry's cheek.

Harry: Louis, we have out tour in four months.

Niall: Oh yeah.

Zayn: You could come with us.

Marie: I can't. I have school and college next year. My mom would never let me.

Liam: You and Harry still have four months.

Harry: Marie.... I love you.

Marie has tears as well as Harry.

Marie: I love you, too Harry.

A limo pulls up in the driveway.

Zayn: Let's go lads. Bi Marie. See you in school.

(End of convo)