Chapter 20- Bi

Marie's POV

As I put my last bag on the bus, I looked back at the house one last time. "I'm gonna miss this place." I said. "I know. Don't worry. We all had to go through this before X Factor." Niall said.

Brady walked out of the door followed by Harry and Louis carrying her bags. "Brady! You can hold your own bags." I said chuckling. I grabbed her bags from the guys and said, "Sorry."

"Well we should probably get going." Harry said, "the plane leaves in two hours." We all piled on the bus and there standing was girl with purple hair doing Zayn's hair. "Um...hi." I said. "Hi sweetie." The girl said. "Oh!," Harry said, "Lou, this is my girlfriend, Marie...Marie, this is Lou, the One Direction hair and makeup artist." I nodded and shook her hand. "Maybe you can give me some touch-ups once in a while." I said jokingly. We both laughed and she said, "That would be great."

"WAIT A SECOND!" Brady said, "Are you baby Lux's mom?"

"Why yes I am." Lou said laughing.

"I'm Brady."

"Well, I'm gonna be living with you for the next few years." I said awkwardly.

I put my suitcase on couch and sat next to it. I looked out the window as the bus pulled away. In my head it said bi to the house and glared at it until it was out of sight. Just then, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey it's Layla!" Layla said.

"OMG! Hey!" I said.

"Were in your driveway, where are you?" She said.

"I already left." I said.

Jus then, Harry came and took a seat next to me. "Who is that?" He mouthed. "Layla." I replied. "Who are you talking to?" Layla asked.

"Harry."

"Ah! Can you tell him to follow me on twitter?" She said.

I chuckled and I told Harry. He chuckled and pulled out his phone. In a few seconds, There was a scream on the other line. Even harry heard it and he smirked. "Harry followed you?" I said. "YEEEEEEES!!!" She screamed.

"Anyway, sorry I missed you but I can say bi over the phone."

"Will we text." I asked.

"Everyday." I said.

"Bi." She said with a sniff.

"Bi." I said hanging up.

"Now were your friends!" Zayn said.

"Thanks." I smiled. But the boys could tell it was fake. Harry out his arm around me. "You'll have so much fun.

"I looked over at Brady playing with her iPhone 5c that my mom had got her last month. "So Brady, how does it feel to be on tour with us?" Louis said. "It's amaZAYN!" She said making everyone laugh. "What are you doing on your phone?" I asked. "Texting Alex." She said. Alex is her best friend just like me, Layla, and Mac.

"Well, this is the start of a long journey together." Liam said.