Chapter 18-What Next?

Harry's POV

As soon as Marie had processed what just happened, she bursted into tears and ran to the bathroom. I ran after her.

I didn't care if it was a girls' bathroom or not I just barged in there and looked for her in ever stall. In the last (handicap) stall, I founder on the floor, in the corner, sobbing. I quickly ran to sit next to her. I put my arm around her and said, "It's OK."

"HARRY!" She screamed.

I looked at her with some tears of my own. "Yes?" I said softly.

"My....my p-parents are......dead!" She said getting softer and softer as she spoke. I got up and ran out of the bathroom. Standing right outside, I dialed Liam's number.

"Hello?" He said.

"Liam! Get up here quick. Her parents.....just get up here!" I said.

The phone hang up and 2 minutes later, 4 guys and one little girl came barreling towards me.

"What's wrong?" Liam asked. As I whipped away my tears, I looked at Brady. I could tell she was begging for an answer. "Marie's parents.....didn't make it." I said. "You mean.....?" Zayn said. I nodded. "What do you mean?" Brady asked. "Brady........your parents died in a car accident." Liam said softly. "What?" Brady said. I picked her up and brought her in the bathroom. I sat her down between Marie and me. The rest of the boys sat down with us. We all sat on the bathroom floor in silence. "So they're really dead?" Brady asked looking at the floor. "I'm really sorry, love." Niall said. "What do we do now?" Marie asked. "One second." I said leaving the room.

Once I was out in the hall, I dialed Sinon's number and he picked up really fast.

Simon: Hello?

Harry: SIMON! MARIE'S PARENTS GOT IN A CAR ACCIDENT AND DIED! THEY HAVE NO WHERE ELSE TO GO! NO GRANDMA. NO AUNT. NOTHING! SHE HAD TO COME ON TOUR WITH US!

Simon: OK I guess.

Harry: Thank you. We'll take care of them. We promise.

Simon: Ok. I'm really sorry for her loss and thank you for being such a good help.

Harry: Thank YOU!

I walked back into the bathroom where Niall and Marie were trying to calm Brady who was uncontrollably crying. "What happened?" I asked rushing over to help. "Harry can I talk to you." Marie asked.

She grabbed my wrist and lead me out into the hallway. "What are we going to do? We have nowhere else to go!" She said, "Brady can't stop crying 'cause she thinks we're gonna be homeless people." "Don't worry Marie. I asked Simon if you could go on tour with us." I said calming her down. She just ran down the hall and went to the other girl's bathroom. I followed trying to keep up. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Do you not understand?" She said yelling at me. "No! I don't. Do you want some place to live or what?" I screamed back. "Brady is 8 years old and I'm 15." She hollered. "And?" I asked. "She needs school. She needs friends. She needs a normal life!" She said getting softer. "We can homeschool her. And come on.....she loves One Direction. I would be ANY girls DREAM to come on tour with us." I said. "Ok." She said finally.

We walked back down the hall and the boys and Brady were standing in the hallway. "Are you ready to go?" Louis asked. "Can me and Brady have a minute?" I asked. I pulled her a few feet away from the boys and knelt down to her height. "Now Brady. You need to listen. We are gonna live with One Direction." I said softly. "Ah!!!! Really!" She said excitedly which made me smile. "Yeah. So your still gonna be home schooled, but your gonna have so much fun. But this is the hard part.....we'll be on the road a lot so you won't have a lot of friends but you'll have me, the boys, and all of their friends like Lou and Paul. Your gonna have so much fun, Ok?" I said like a speech. She nodded her head running over to the boys. "IM GOING ON TOUR WITH YOU!!!" She screamed. "YAY!" The boys said. We all leaned in for a group hug, and left the hospital.