Chapter 11-The Bus

Marie's POV

I got up and took a shower. I put my iPhone on shuffle. I was listening to 'Timber" by Ke$ha when my sister snuck in and changed it to 'Story of my Life.' I listened to the intro and then Harry's part came up. I almost got chocked up. I could believe I'm not going to see him for a whole year.

I knew I had to get out of the shower sometime so I did. I put on some natural makeup and put my hair in a half up - half down style. I slipped on a floral crop-top with some black, distressed high-waisted shorts. I slipped on some sandals and headed down stairs. I had my breakfast and walked down to the bus stop. When I got on the bus, I saw Niall sitting there. I placed my hair behind my ear and said, "Niall! What are you doing here?" I took my seat next to him and hugged him almost to death. "I came on the bus to talk to you!" he said. "Ok. About what?" he said. His smile turned to a serious face. "Harry. He had a huge hallucination about you last night. He can't stand to be away from you. Even for a day!" He said.

"Oh!" I said in shock.

"Yeah. You need to come on tour with us." He said grabbing my hand.

"I can't." I said feeling really bad.

"Harry can't even perform What Makes You Beautiful without messing up."

"I'm sorry. I can try asking but I'm positive that my parents will say 'no'" I said. A tear slipped from my eye.