Chapter 6- Twitter

Marie's POV

After me and Harry made up, we decided to go down stairs and check on everybody. I saw Louis and Zayn talking to Brady and Liam close every curtain in sight but Niall was just doing something pretty interesting. He was scrolling down his phone with tears starting their way down his face. Soon, he was covering his red face and walking out of the room. "Wait here," I told Harry who had been watching Niall, too. I ran into the kitchen where i saw Niall on the floor in the corner of the room. I went to sit next to him and put his arm around him. He turned his phone off right when I sat down. I grabbed it from his and unlocked it. He looked away bracing himself for my reaction. I scrolled through a massive list of 'hate' comments about One Direction.

(Fake Twitter accounts)

@1Dsucks112873

One direction aka wrong direction, just shut the door on thousands of fans! Glad to know u care #hateu

@mrsmalikNOT

Hate them so muchand i hope they split up!!!

End of Twitter

(Just so u know, I love One Direction so much in real life!!)

Marie's POV

I started to tear up as well. This wouldn't be good for publicity. Interrupting my thoughts (again) was a knock at the door. Me and Niall looked at each other both with red eyes and faces. Suddenly, the door opened. Harry walked in and ran to sit next to me and Niall. "I think I'll give you guys some time alone," Niall said getting up going into the living room. I rested my head on Harry's shoulder. "What's wrong?" he asked. I sniffled and then said, "Check Twitter." pulling his phone out of his pocket. He unlocked it and went on Twitter. "Oh crap!" he whispered. He put his phone down and tried to hold back tears. He rested his head on my head which was resting on his shoulder.

Once we both stopped crying, I got up and have Harry my head. He took it and I pulled him up. "At least there is no hate about Marry," I said.

(Marry is Marie and Harry's ship name. I know it sounds the same because their names rhyme! Lol)

We walked into the kitchen with the rest of the boys in shock. All of them looked like they did after they got kicked off the X Factor. "Guys it's just rumors they'll go away fast." I said trying to cheer them up. "It's not just that." Liam said. "What is it then?" I asked. Then there was a knock at the door.