Jc Caylen Imagines

Imagine

You and Jc have been dating for about 1 month, and you were having a movie night at the o2l house. You were sitting on the couch and you two were the only ones in the house. You suddenly start dozing off. Jc realizes and he puts another blanket around you because he sees you shivering. You start twitching in your sleep. All Jc could do is laugh. All of a sudden, all the other boys come home and they werent the quietist in the world. Kian slammed the door shut, Trevor came in singing, Ricky twerking on the wall, Sam body slamming kian to the floor and Connor yelling because he saw the cutest pic of a cat drinking starbucks.

Jc stands up slowly because you fell asleep on him.

Jc: Could you guys be any louder?

Kian: Yeah why?

Jc: (Y/N) is sleeping.

Next thing he knows, you wake up and your calling his name.

You: Jc, can you take me to bed?

Jc: Sure princess.

He carries you up to bed and he cuddles with you all night after he makes you hot cocoa. You hear Jc whisper to you.

Jc: I love you Babe.

You: I love you too Baby.

You two fall asleep in each others arms and thats when you realize you have fallen in love. Next morning, you wake up and you see a note on the pillow. Its from Jc.

The Note: Hey Babe, you were still asleep so i went out to pick up some breakfast and arizona for us. Stay Beautiful (Y/N). See you when i get home.

You jump in the shower and right when you get dressed, Jc comes home with breakfast. You run down the stairs and you see him in the kitchen. You come up behind him and kiss him on the cheek. He yelled because he didnt know it was you.

Jc: There's my girl.

You: Aww your so cute with the breakfast and your smile.

Jc: Haha as long as your happy thats all that matters.

You two eat breakfast and spend the rest of the day together. At the end of the day, you two said goodnight and cuddled the night away. You both fell asleep after you kissed goodnight.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, i tried to make it cute for you. If you like these, you should follow me for more.

Stay Positive :)

Kendra_Caylen22