Prologue

~~~~~~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you love me?Like the real me?" Marco stared right at stars blue eyes as he approached her slowly seeing the crown shine brightly in the sunlight "Of course I do, I just don't understand why you ran off and disappeared?"

Star felt a little guilty but then she remembered the girl he was holding close and it made her think she wasn't the one for him

"I took off, you deserved that girl from your school...I figured that your better off being there then in my world" Marco chuckles as he held her face making her face flushed pink

"I fell for you..not her, she means nothing to me..you do" Star couldn't believe what he was saying, feeling so foolish to just get up and leave the guy that held her heart

"Why do you say such things knowing I'll fall right into you? Besides you don't want to be part of my life style" Marco smiled as he pulled in to close the space and kissed her, the kiss wasn't rough nor hard it was just sweet and gentle as he pulled away looking at her sapphire eyes which he could see his whole life "What's wrong?" "Your beautiful, and I don't really care what you because it doesn't change on how I feel for you"

they giggle a bit before Star wraps her arms around his neck and kiss him passionately "So your a princess? What else have you been hiding from me? " Star giggles as she playfully rolls her eyes "Yeah..well I'm soon to be queen..and many other things that your not ready to hear"

Marco smirked while rolling his eyes as he held her close "So, why did you come to America? Its not for a wedding" Star shrugged but smirked at the thought "To find you.. someone to spend my entire life with and I found you."