6.

Star pov
I couldn't sleep because all I thought about was Tom and Marco, it was eating me alive.

I couldn't even think straight or even how I was to explain the Tom situation and the way he looked at me made me feel guilty because we told things about each other and this just ruined a little of our trust.

As I sat up on my bed I checked my phone and it was 3 am. I decided to go see Marco he's bound to be awake after what happened earlier.

As I knock on his door I felt everything rush in me. As I looked down at my attire I was just in my sleepwear and slippers, a baby blue hoodie. Standing in the middle of an apartment hallway waiting for Marco to open up.

How I wanted to spend my Thursday morning.  As I wait I heard the locks and the door opened and its marco, he's in his red hoodie and its zipped halfway and wearing basketball shorts "Star? What are you doing here so late?" I push him in and closed the door "We need to talk about the whole ex thing"

he shakes his head "Star its fine you don't have to explain to me" I shake my head and pull at my sleeves of my hoodie "No, I have to because it's going to bother me and I can't sleep because its eating me alive, please Marco" he sighs and sets coffee while I wait on the couch "Is Janna here?"

He shook his head "No, she'll be home at 6am she is out at a club" I nod as he sits beside me handing me a cup

"Whenever your ready" I took a deep breath as I hold on the warm substance "It started when I was 16, a young girl looking for an adventure and something to cause my parents trouble..one day when I escaped my house to a party I met a pair of grey eyes staring right into my soul. It felt like time froze and it was just me and him in the room. Eventually we talked and got to know each other..after a couple weeks we made it offical."

Marco takes a sip and nods "Go on, I'm listening" I sigh "Everything was going great and all but after a couple years we were getting into fights and small arguments until he.. he almost laid a hand on me" I didn't realize I was crying and shaking until Marco held my hand "You don't have to keep talking" I shake my head

"He proposed to me when we turned 21, but it wasn't all roses and cupcakes it just caused more arguments and I hated the idea of us being together for the rest of my life. I decided to break it off and my parents had to step in and make him leave for good or what I thought. Seeing him again is just bringing me flashbacks that I don't want to have"

Marco took the cup away and pulled me into a hug "Hey, I won't let him hurt you okay?  And I'm glad you told me" he gave me a warm smile as I tried but I sigh knowing I still have more secrets "Yeah, um can I stay the night I don't want to go walking in dark again" he chuckles and nods

"Of course, you can stay in my room" I didn't want that "I can stay here, I don't want to take your room" he put down his cup and picked me up which made me blush and giggle "Too bad, cause I don't want you sleeping on a couch"

I looked at him as I felt safe in his arms and his heart was steady. As we entered his room he put me on his bed which smelled like him and his bed was a mess "Sorry, if I knew you were coming I would've cleaned up"

I giggled as I sat comfortably in the bed "Its okay, mine is worse trust me" he smiles and starts walking off "Wait! Um can you stay next to me? Just for today?" He blushed as he struggled to make words "Marco, its okay I just need comforting please?"

I begged a little hoping he'd stay "Star, its not a good idea" I pout looking at him, trying to look cute for him to fall for "Please Marco..I don't want to wake up screaming from a nightmare.." he sighs as I kept giving him the puppy look

"Just this once and we tell no one" I nodded and smirked "Yay! And I promise, now come and comfort me tall person" he smirks and climbs into the bed "The things I do for my friends"