4.

Marco pov
I watched her leave into her apartment as I started to walk home. The way she asked if I was jealous? Please I barely know her why would I be jealous? Don't get me wrong she is very pretty and different and somewhat similar to me but why would i?

As I walked home I saw the guy she was talking about, he picked up his stuff and started walking as he did he bumped into me "Oops sorry dude, didn't see you there" I stayed silent as I look at him, I didn't understand what made star think he's handsome until he moved his hair and his eyes were shining..

it was the eyes "Dude?" I looked away clenching my fist behind me "It's fine, excuse me" I scurried along as I made it home, never in my life that I felt compelled to such a girl? Not even my ex. I groan a big but realize she's new and can date whoever she pleases so I can't force her it'll happen naturally right?

As I jumped into my bed my phone was ringing and it was Star "Hello?" She sounded playfully and very awake, probably need someone to talk to "Can we talk until I fall asleep? I really don't want to hear Ambers voice at all"

I chuckled a bit and we talked randomness until she told me she had a date with Oskar the next day. I didn't really like the idea but she's her own person and I can't really say no don't go, also I have work "Marco.. I'm getting sleepy talk to you later night" her voice sounding so sweet yet raspy as the sleep was taking over her

"Good night Princess" I heard her yawn and giggle "I'm no princess." I smirked "You are to me.. bye star" I heard her yawn once more "Bye" after the last bye she was gone and I looked at my phone,

we talked for  3 hours. I sigh and wished that I didn't feel like this because I really don't want to get involved with a girl who's here for 6 months and go, not again.

The next morning I woke up to the smell of burnt pancakes. I quickly got up and ran into the kitchen and saw Janna cooking pancakes "Morning buddy, making some hot cakes for us" as I ran my hands through my hair I looked down at the half cooked pancake, I shiver a bit at it

"Janna, may I do breakfast I don't want you to burn the apartment down" she rolled her eyes and nods "Fine, I'll clean my mess" I nodded "Please do" I said sternly "Yes boss" we laughed as she cleaned up and I prepared breakfast.

After everything was done we sat down and ate. The faces she made had me chuckling "Dude you should be a chef or something,  these are way better than mine" I sigh and shook my head "Nah, not really a cooking type of person" she scoffs "Whatever, so I heard you and Star talking.. you like her?"

I blushed and stuffed my face to avoid answering "Mmmmajjdj"  Janna glared at me and shake her head "Relax, I ain't gonna tell her you dweeb, be honest do you like her or have a crush on her?" I swallowed the last of my breakfast with a slight blush on my face

"I don't know, maybe or maybe not? I just met her so it has to take some time" Janna giggles "Are you jealous that she has a date with Oskar?" Wait was she hearing the whole time? "How do you know oskar?" "He's an old friend of mine, we like to hit bars and clubs but he stopped because he wanted to persue his keytair dreams"

I groan a bit "He's not right her,  in my opinion" Janna gets up and laughs her head off "You're totally jealous, admit it Marco, it makes you a little upset seeing Star with a random guy that isn't you" I could lie but she's kinda right and I hate that she is

"So? I could be a jealous 'Friend' and not a love interest" Janna just stared at me blankly "Your an idiot, hey why don't we hang today,  it'll get your mind clear on this little crush you have" I sigh but I remember about the thrift shop "I work at noon, maybe after cause I'm free?"

She nods "Cool beans, later I'm gonna go do my things, what time are you out?" I thought about it "around 4" she nods and leaves. I get ready and head to work as I am I walked down stars street to check if she's out like she usually is and I'm right as I get close she smiles at me "Hey Marco" she wraps around my neck as she hugged me "Hey star, what are you doing here?"