15.

Marco Pov
After I let Star go I went home to start and pack. I know what you're think, why am I agreeing to leave with a girl I barely met and getting married in a few months? Well cause I love her. I really really love her. She lifts my mood and is bubbly and funny and so beautiful. She deserves someone who isn't rude or have rash behavior. She's a flower ready to bloom.

I chuckled as I make it to my apartment but I freeze when I see who's standing there. "Jackie?" She turns and smiled a bit "Hey Marco, long time no see huh?" I nod as I walked closer towards her as I looked down at her "You seem to get taller?" She giggles before I hug her tightly and sigh "What are you doing here?" I whispered as she held on my hoodie.

"Can't I see an old friend?" I moved away as I looked into her eyes "You can but why visit me?" "Cause we're close and Janna isn't in town since she's with her boo or whatever he is to her..I just maybe we could spend the holidays together?" She went to wrap around my neck as I groan a bit "What's wrong Marco?"

"I'm flattered you want to try and make this work but I'm moving Jackie. With someone else and getting married in a few months." She moved her arms as she looked at me checking if I joking. She scoffs and giggles "You're joking?" "I'm not. I have proof." I pulled my phone out and showed the photo of Star and her with the ring her parents but it was in the ring finger.

"You moved on? You don't care about me anymore?" "I care about you Jackie it's just I needed to move on and you left so I couldn't wait for you anymore. I met her and we had so much fun and got to know each other and nod she's going to be my wife. Something I wanted with you." She shakes her head "You told to follow my path. You told me you were okay with my choice."

"I had to because I was your boyfriend at the time and honestly you didn't seem affectionate towards me anymore. That's one of the reasons we broke up. The other was cause you cheated on me.." She gasps as she shakes her head "No I didn't. I would never." "Jackie you were agruing with me and went back to your ex to get back at me. Janna told me the truth I let it slide because I was a nice guy who cares and loved his girlfriend and wouldn't do the same."

I smirked as i entered my apartment as she followed "God it smells fruity in here" "Like I said we got to know each other..now excuse me I'm leave in a few hours and need to pack" "So you are really leaving?" "Yeah? I told you I'm moving in with my beautiful girlfriend and going to her country to stay there. You could stay and wait for Janna to return but I doubt you'll see her for awhile."

As I walked by her she grabbed my wrist "Marco! Please don't go!" "Why shouldn't I? For once I'm actually happy? Can't I be happy like you had?" She starts to shake "I do! I just didn't expect you to leave and run away with some foreign girl?! Stay here with me and we can fix this?" She was in tears as she begged for me and I sigh looking at her hands

"I can't. Jackie I can't I care too much about her to just leave her. You're just jealous and desperate to get me back because I was an easy guy. But I'm not the same anymore. I'm sorry I can-!" My eyes widen as she kissed me and I moved away as I heard something drop. We look and see it's Star

"No, Star! It's not what you think!" She was crying as she was starting to run for it "Save it! I'm going home without you!" She was gone in a flash and I shouted scarying a few by standers "So that was her?" "Shut up and leave! Never come back again! We're done and over Jackie! I mean it! Leave!" She rolls her eyes "Fine. I'll go."

She took off as I ran towards her house. As I knocked no one answered "Star! Please let me explain! I didn't do it! It was all her! She was trying to convince me to stay! Please open up! I'm sorry! Star?!" I kept banging on the door but no one answered not even Amber. "Please..I love you"

I gave up and decided to go back to my apartment and cry myself to sleep. It didn't work so well seeing I sat on my couch holding stars hoodie she lost. I kept it as a reminder in case she left without me. I should've just kicked her out! It's Jackie fault! I was happy with the life I was going and then here she comes and had to ruin it again.

"Star.." I whimpered into her hoodie as i slowly fell face first into the couch "s-star...." I groaned as i heard knocking. I quickly rushed towards the door almost falling as i opened the door "Sta- Oh hi" it was my aunt zoe "Wow what a great way to greet your aunt." "Sorry I'm just not myself.."

"What happened? Oh no did you and the princess fight?" "No she caught Jackie kissing me and ran off saying she's leaving without me.." tears clouded my vision as my aunt held me "Hey relax, we can fix this okay but let's give her space for at least a day." "A day?! Are you insane?! I can-!" "Shut up! Listen I have a plan" "Okay"

A/n Hey I finally updated and next part is the final one. Hoped you enjoyed and don't hate on Jackie she's a lovable character and she shouldn't be bashed like that. ( she's just this way in my story) also tell me how I did so far since I wrote 1045 words? More than before lol bye guys!