Chapter 1

"Hello.. my name is Lyra Kang. I am your new class mate. Please take care of me." Lyra bows as she introduces herself in front of the class. The teacher, Mr.Baek nods. "Sit there Miss. Kang sit there please." Mr. Baek says as he points to a spot all the way in the back. Lyra nods and takes the seat. Lyra could feel all the dirty stares and the excited stares on her but she didn't even notice it. Lyra is 17 years old and is a Korean girl from America. She had just moved to Korea and is now starting a new school. Lyra was a naive and gullible girl. She didn't really have much common sense but she was still school smart and got good grades. When class finished Lyra headed to lunch. She didn't eat anything though. Why? You must ask? Because Lyra was a vampire. But vampires these days didn't drink human blood. They drank human saliva. So of course Lyra had brought a pack of what looked like a bottle of sprite was actually a bottle of human saliva from the hospital. Lyra's mother was a nurse so she got free bottles of it from the hospital all the time. As Lyra sat alone drinking her human saliva someone sits next to her. Lyra stops to look at the person. "Hey! My name is Nora But you can just like me Ra or something." The friendly person says as they offer a handshake to Lyra. Lyra looks at her and shakes it slowly. "Hi.. I'm Lyra." Lyra says shyly. "Oh! May I call you Lyla? Or maybe Lyly!!!" Ra says excitingly. "Whatever you like the best.." Lyra replies.

Nora plays with her long curly red hair with her finger

Nora plays with her long curly red hair with her finger. "So! Lyra... have you seen any cute boys yet?" Nora asks her. Lyra looks around. "Not really... none of them are cute like a baby.." Lyra says. "N-no! Not like that Lyra! Jeez! Do you have any common sense?" Nora says. "I don't know do I?" Lyra replies. Nora sighs and then just rolls her eyes. All of a sudden a boy walks into the cafeteria and even some girls start cheering. "Why are they cheering?" Lyra asks dumbfounded. "Haha it's because the most handsome and popular boy has walked in. Jeon Jungkook.." Nora says as she points to the handsome boy who has just walked in. "Oh.. I didn't even notice him.." Lyra says. "Yeah most people do though." Nora says as she sips on her strawberry milk. "Every girl dreams of dating him. But apparently he doesn't like dating high school girls because he thinks they're immature. So every time a girl confesses her love to him he rejects them." Nora says as she sighs. "It's really a shame. Such a hot guy and he's not even using his looks." Nora explains. Lyra nods. "Well I think high school boys are immature. Does that make me popular?" Lyra asks. Nora rolls her eyes. "If you walk up to Jungkook right now and tell him to stop being so conceited of yourself. Then you are gonna be POPULAR with the boys. But maybe hated by some of the girls. I DARE YOU TO DO IT." Nora says teasingly. "Okay." Lyra says as she stands up confidently. "W-wait what!? Y-you're actually gonna do it?!" Nora asks cautiously. "Well yeah.. I mean like I don't care what he thinks of me. I've seen hotter guys in America." Lyra says as she walks towards Jungkook. Nora smiles. "Yep the guys are gonna be chasing her after this.." Nora whispers to herself. Lyra firmly walks towards Jungkook. People make a path for her and some girls even whisper about her. Lyra ignores it all though, she didn't care. And was naive anyways. When she stands behind him she reaches over to tap on his shoulder. "Ah bro-!" Jungkook was about to continue until he notices a unfamiliar girl in front of him. "What? You want to confess your love to me new girl? Well the answer is no." Jungkook says. "Actually no." Lyra says. Jungkook raises his eyebrow. "I wanted to tell you that you're in my way." Lyra says as she points to the vending machine. All the people around were watching intensely. "W-what?" Jungkook ask confusingly.