Chapter 5

Lyra's eye widen as she realized the situation. "W-wait so this means.. you don't like me?" Jungkook says. Lyra looks at him feeling bad already. "W-well I..." she starts to say but then Jungkook interrupts. "No.. actually it's okay. Because I came here to tell you that I don't have feelings for you anymore... I actually like Nora.." Jungkook says shyly. I gasp and then smile. And I saw Wonho smile too. "Well that clears up lots of troubles." Wonho says excitingly. I laugh a little. "Well that makes things lot easier." Jungkook says. I nod.
      It has been three days since then. It was now December 23rd the day before the school festival. "Ahh I'm so excited for tomorrow!!!" Lyra says cheerfully as she eats lunch with Wonho, Jungkook, and Nora. "Same I can't wait for the maid cafe. The girl's uniforms seemed kind of cute." Jungkook says. "Eww you're such a perv!" Nora says as she opens her strawberry milk. "You really like strawberry milk don't you?" Jungkook says. "Yeah it's my favorite!" Nora says confidently. "Well do you like it this much?" Jungkook says as he pours the milk on Nora. Wonho and I gasp. "Jungkook!!!!"  Nora screams as she grabs him by the collar. That's when everyone started staring at us. "I-I'm sorry!! I'll walk you to the nurse to get you spare clothes!!!" Jungkook whines. "Whatever stay away from me!" Nora says as she stands up to get clothes from the nurse's. "wait up!" Jungkook calls as he follows behind Nora. "Man that guy doesn't understand anything about love... does he?" I say. Wonho laughs. But then he grabs Lyra's two wrist. "Finally I've been waiting for a moment alone with you." Wonho says as he leans in to kiss her. But then Lyra stops him. "Ahh. Not yet Mr. Wonho! We're not dating. Remember? You didn't even ask me out we just confessed our mutual feelings and that's all." Lyra says as she pulls away from him. "Well the-" Wonho was about to talk but then the school bell rings and so Lyra stands up. "Sorry! Have to continue later!" Lyra says as she leaves Wonho and goes to her next class. Wonho sighs. "Man that girl is so unique." Wonho says as he stands up to go to his next class.
The next day it was the festival. Everyone was so excited. "Ahh I'm so excited for the dcho festival!!!" Nora says as she walks with Lyra down the school hallway. "Oh! By the way the teacher said to stay in our home rooms for the whole day today because of the festival. And that the maid costumes are waiting in our class." Nora explains. "Ooh okay." Lyra says as she nods. Then the two head to class. But little did the know Wonho was shyly following them thinking about asking out Lyra. When they get in the classrooms they take the costumes and bring it to the locker rooms to change. When they finish changing they get back into the cafe room (their classroom). "Ugh!!! This is so stupid the boys are just here because they're a bunch of pervs and they just want to see us in fake maid costumes! Hmph!!" Irene complains.

 "Ugh!!! This is so stupid the boys are just here because they're a bunch of pervs and they just want to see us in fake maid costumes! Hmph!!" Irene complains

"Hey you should stop complaining because the boys are actually giving you attention for once!" Nora says as she sets up the dining tables. Lyra giggles a little. "Hey! What are you laughing at!?" Irene yells at Lyra. "I'm laughing at Nora because she made a funny joke about you.. sorry if that offended you." Lyra explains. Irene starts to feel bad for yelling at her all of a sudden but she shakes off the feeling. "Ugh whatever!" Irene says as she stomps away. All of a sudden Wonho comes in looking all fancy and dressed up. "How you're really dressed up.." Lyra says as she looks at Wonho's wonderful outfit. "Haha.. well actually I did this because-" Wonho was about to finish but then jungkook interrupts him by singing while coming in. "AHHHHH~~~ THE FESTIVAL~~~ IS HEREEEEE~~~" Jungkook sings. Nora and Lyra laugh at his excitement. Then they go back to their work. Wonho sighs. "Ugh! Failure again. Guess I'll have to try something else." Wonho mumbles to himself. Wonho then leaves.
As the festival continues lots of customers come into the class's maid cafe. "Ahh~ I love being a maid." Nora says as she and Lyra take a break from being waitress maids.

"Haha it is pretty enjoyable I guess

"Haha it is pretty enjoyable I guess." Lyra agrees. All of a sudden the teacher comes and tells them they can take a break now and that they can explore the other classes of what they did for the festival. "Okay teacher! Thankyou!" Nora and Lyra sat together as they leave to check out the other classes. First they go to a play made by one of the other home rooms. During the play Wonho was trying to talk to Lyra but she told him later because she wanted to watch the play instead. Then they went to a haunted house class and they were all scared but Wonho was trying to confess him feelings to Lyra. Instead she squeezed his arm tight in the haunted house and didn't pay attention to him again. Then they went to a candy stand. Of course Lyra and Nora payed attention to the candy instead of the boys, AGAIN.

     As Nora and Lyra walk together, Wonho and Jungkook were waking behind them exhaustedly

As Nora and Lyra walk together, Wonho and Jungkook were waking behind them exhaustedly. "Gosh when are you gonna ask Lyra out?" Jungkook asks Wonho. "I've been trying all day but she keeps ignoring me, not hearing me, OR really into something else." Wonho says as he sighs. Jungkook laughs at him. "Really? Well I'm going to ask Nora out after winter break. This is the last day before winter break by the way." Jungkook says to Wonho. Wonho nods. "Yeah. I know that." Jungkook nods. "Well good luck dude." Jungkook says. Wonho laughs. "You too!" Wonho replies.
     Soon it was really late. Usually school would be over at this time, but it was a special day. The day before winter break, AND the school's festival. So it was 6:30 PM. "Ahh I love school's festivals." Lyra says to Nora. "Actually I think it's about to end so they want all the students to go to the back of the school because there's some kind of fire camp thing that all the students go to." Nora explains. "Oh! Okay!" Lyra says excitingly. "Oh! But I have to go home early. So.. you might want to take someone else with you." Nora says sadly. "Aww.. okay.. I guess I'll just go alone then." Lyra says. "Sorry bestie. Maybe I'll see you during winter break!" Nora yells as she runs away. Lyra sighs. "I guess I'll go to the camp fire alone.." Lyra says disappointed. But then someone puts their arm around Lyra's shoulder. "Nope I'm coming with ya." Wonho says as he smiles at Lyra. Lyra smiles back. "Thank you!" She says happily. Then the two walk to the back of the school to see the camp fire.
     The camp fire was really fun. People told stories and danced to music. They also explained pasted events that had happened to the school before some of the other students came. As one of the guys was telling a horror story Wonho took this chance to ask Lyra out. "Hey Lyra?" Wonho whispers next to her. "Hm?" She says as she gives him her undivided attention. "Well... I've been meaning to tell you..." Wonho was about to continue.. but then he realized something... he wants to ask out Lyra in a special way. Not just in the middle of a school festival. He wants her to feel special. So Wonho decided to wait. "Never mind." Wonho says as he shakes his head. "Oh! Okay.." Lyra said back. Little did Wonho know that Lyra was WAITING for him to...
     Ask her out.