Chapter 2

The next day at school Lyra and some other students were starting swimming classes. The worse part of all was that Irene and Lyra had that class together. But Lyra's new friend, Nora was there too. And so was the popular Jungkook. "Gosh I feel so shy in swimsuits." Nora says as they walk out to the school swim pool. "I don't know.. I think it's kind of fun. In America we didn't have swimming classes in school like this." Lyra says. "Really!?" Jungkook says as he jumps into their conversation. "Ugh go away Jungkook.." Nora says. "Why? I'm best friends with Lyra now." Jungkook says with his arms crossed. "In your dreams." Lyra says. Jungkook smiles. "Playing hard to get? I like that." Jungkook says as he walks away. "Cookieeee!! Aww darling what are you doing hanging with those lame girls!?" Irene says as she drags Jungkook away. Lyra rolls her eyes and Nora laughs. "Jungkook thinks she's so annoying but she still hasn't gotten that sign yet." Nora says while making fun of Irene and Jungkook. A guy stands out of the pool all wet and slowly walks up the pool stairs. He had caught Lyra's attention. The guy stands in front of Lyra. Lyra surprised takes a step back. "U-ummm excuse me?" Lyra says. The shirtless wet guy bends down to get to Lyra's eye level. "Is there something you want? You were staring at me." The guy says. "Honestly I was just checking out your abs I don't actually want anything." Lyra says honestly and confidently. "Wow that came out in no shy voice what so ever at all..." the guy says. Lyra smiles. "You're cute. I'm Wonho. Your name?" Wonho says. "I'm Lyra." Lyra says. "Well then cutie Lyra I'll be seeing you around." Wonho says. Then he walks off. Lyra takes a deep breath in then out. "Oh my gosh oh mu goshhh. HES SO HOTTTTTT." Nora squeals. Lyra rolls her eyes and they go back to class.

 Lyra rolls her eyes and they go back to class

After school Lyra walks home. But then someone taps on her shoulder. "Hm?" Lyra says as she turns to see who it is. It was... Jungkook. Jungkook stood there smiling cheerfully. "What is it?" Lyra asks. "Wanna go somewhere today? It's the day before the weekend lets go karaoke." Jungkook asks. "Is this a date? Because if so... no." Lyra says confidently. "Haha it can be a date between friends." Jungkook says teasingly. Lyra rolls her eyes. "Sure." She replies. Jungkook claps his hands together. "Alright! Lets go to a karaoke place in the city." Jungkook says excitingly as he takes Lyra's wrist and pulls her off.
     As the two get to the karaoke place and got into the private room Jungkook sat down looking through the pages of songs. "Do you like singing?" Jungkook asks. Lyra sat down next to him. "I-I guess." Lyra says. She could smell his sweet saliva. But she knew she had to hold herself back. "Hey why don't you sing this song?" Jungkook says as he points to a random song in the book. "U-um o-okay." Lyra says quietly. She didn't even realized she had agreed to such a random idea. So Jungkook handed her the microphone. Lyra confused goes along with it anyways. She focuses on the screen and starts singing the lyrics.
(The bold is the lyrics)
I can see the world clearly when you're holding my hand... but when you leave my side I fall apart. You play hard to get but I don't care I feel as if I must keep chasin you if I can get you then I remind you..... I WONT EVER FORGOT THE TIMES WE HAD TOGETHER. Because baby you're precious precious precious precioussssssssssssss you are my... precious... I see you talking to some other guy... but I won't let him take my prize. So I jump ahead and I grab forcefully confess my love to youuuuuuu I will remind you all the memories we had... there's nothing that can make me forget the love I feel when your hand is touching mine.... my precious... my precious.... ohhhhhhhhhh ahhh ohhhhh my precious...
(End of song)
Jungkook immediately starts clapping at the end. Lyra looks shyly down. "You're not just good. You made me feel something in my chest." Jungkook says to her as he takes the microphone. "Jeez you're so cheesy..." Lyra says embarrassingly. "Haha it's okay. But I need to tell you something Lyra..." Jungkook starts. "What?" Lyra says. "I like you." Jungkook says. "H-haaahaaa-ha... what!? You said you don't like high school girls they're immature!" Lyra says. "Well I know that... but you're different. You're some kind of weird girl that left a weird feeling on me. and I have finally realized that I like you." Jungkook confesses. Lyra sighs and looks down. "That was really sweet... but I don't feel the same." Lyra says. Jungkook nods. "I know. And that's why I'm gonna make you like me. You don't have to like me now but I know if I keep bothering you... you won't have a choice but to feel the same." Jungkook says confidently. "You really are conceited.." Lyra says. Jungkook laughs and Lyra laughs too. "We'll see... miss Kang." Jungkook says as he chooses a song.
That night Jungkook and Lyra went to karaoke and then ate noodles. Now Jungkook was walking Lyra home. "You know you're a really weird girl.." Jungkook says as they walk side by side. "Well you're the one who said you have a crush on me so I guess you're weird too." Lyra says as she sticks her tongue out at Jungkook. Jungkook laughs and pats her head. Lyra blushes and looks down. They then stop in front of Lyra's house. "Well! This is me..." Lyra says. Jungkook smiles. "I hope we can hang out like this again." Jungkook says. Lyra nods then goes into her house. Jungkook watches her leave. When she goes into her house and closes the door shut Jungkook sighs. "She's so interesting..." Jungkook whines. He then leaves to go home.
Soon they were at school again. Lyra was putting stuff into her locker when all of a sudden the guy she met yesterday, Wonho comes up to her. "Hey." Wonho says. Lyra looks up as she closes her locker. "Oh! Hey." Lyra says shyly. "You free after school today?" Wonho asks her. Lyra thinks about it for a moment. But before she could answer Jungkook comes behind her and wraps his arms around Lyra's waist. "J-Jungkook!" Lyra says. "Ahah.. Lyra... oh! Wonho? Yeah NO she's not free today. She's hanging out with me today... her boyfriend." Jungkook says as he glares at Wonho. Wonho tilts his head to the side. "Really? Because I'm pretty sure you said you don't date immature high school girls." Wonho says in a sassy way. "Haha well things change when you fall in love. Am I right?" Jungkook says, sassy back. He lets go of Lyra and she glares at him. "We're not dating dumbass." Lyra says as she flicks Jungkook on the forehead. "Ouch." Jungkook says. "Well does this mean we can hang out?" Wonho asks. "Sure!" Lyra agrees. "BUT. I'm coming too." Jungkook says annoyingly. Lyra rolls her eyes. "Whatever if Wonho is fine with it." Lyra says annoyed. "Sure! Why not?..." Wonho says. "Yay! Can't wait to see you guys after school!" Jungkook says. Jungkook then hops away. Lyra leaves too. Wonho sighs. "Man that guy. Son of a gun I'll take Lyra away from you..." Wonho whispers to himself.

Here's a picture of Wonho,