Chapter 3

After school the three, Jungkook, Lyra, and Wonho met up. "Umm so where are we going?" Jungkook asks as they walk outside. "Well I've gotta change at home first. Sooo can we meet up somewhere?" Lyra asks. "Yeah sure! We should go to downtown I heard they had a bunch of stands where we could try samples of food." Wonho says. "Okay! Lets meet at downtown water fountain then." Jungkook says. Lyra nods and they all go home to go change first.

After that they all met up at the downtown water fountains

After that they all met up at the downtown water fountains. "What stand should we go to first?" Jungkook asks as they all walk by side by side. Lyra was in the middle. Wonho was on the right. And Jungkook was on the left. "Hmm maybe beef kabobs?" Wonho says. "Ooo! Lets share one together Lyra." Jungkook says as they get to the stand. "Why not share with me instead?" Wonho offers. "You guys!!! I don't need a beef kabob why don't you two share one together instead." Lyra exclaims. "Ewww no way!!!" Both Wonho and Jungkook say at the same time in a unison. Lyra laughs at them. "What's so funny?" Jungkook asks. "Yeah!" Wonho adds. "Nothing..." Lyra says as she continues walking. "Ahh!! Want me to win you a stuff animal?" Jungkook offers. "Nah I'll do it." Wonho says. "How about both of you do and try to win that fat panda bear!" Lyra says as she points at a prize of a stuffed panda bear. "Hah! Easy." Jungkook brags. "EASIER!" Wonho adds. The two boys race to the game stand and try to win the stuff bear for Lyra. Lyra laughs at them. "Gosh they're like two little boys fighting for attention..." Lyra says. In the end none of them got to win Lyra a prize. "I'm sorry my dear Lyra..." Wonho says sadly. "Yeah I tried my best though.." Jungkook adds. Lyra rolls her eyes. "It's okay you guys I don't actually care! Haha.." Lyra says. The two boys smile at the same time. But then they look at each other and glare at each other. Lyra laughs and makes fun of them.
     Soon it was the end of their day. "Ahh today was so fun.." Lyra says as she stretches. The guys smile at her. "Yeah I really enjoyed my time with you..." Wonho says. Jungkook nods. "Until next time?" Lyra says. The boys nod. "Byeee!!!" Lyra says as she waves and leaves the two alone. The boys wave, but when Lyra leaves they turn to glare at each other. "She's mine dude." Wonho says. "NOPE! I met her first." Jungkook says. "She thinks you're too clingy." Wonho says. "Well she thinks you're too fat." Jungkook adds. "No! It's called muscle you skinny little prick!" Wonho argues. "Haha yeah right!" Jungkook laughs. "Whatever I'm wasting my time arguing with you." Wonho says as he leaves Jungkook. "You too!!!" Jungkook yells. "Humph!" Jungkook whines as he leaves to go home. That night Lyra layed in bed thinking about the two guys.
     The next day at school Lyra was in Mrs. Lee's history class. "Oh my god! What a loser!" Irene says to another student named, Nayeon.

 "Oh my god! What a loser!" Irene says to another student named, Nayeon