Chapter 4

Soon it was only four more day till the festival. So it was December 20th. "Ahh I'm so excited for the festival!" Nora says as they decorate their home room as a maid cafe theme. "Me too. Especially Christmas." Lyra replies as she places down a box of fake snow flakes. "Ooh lets hang up those snowflakes on the ceilings." Nora says as she opens the box. "Okay I'll do it. You go ahead and set up the dining tables." Lyra says as she brings out the ladder. Nora nods and runs off. As Lyra climbs up the ladder with a little fake snow flake in her hand she starts to feel faint. She tries to hold herself together but she ends up wobbling off the ladder. She closes her eye ready for the fall as she gasps. When all of a sudden she feels someone's arms wrap around her. She quickly opens her eyes surprised and looks up to see Wonho! She gasp and back away from him. "W-Wonho?" Lyra says as she stands up straight herself. "Are you okay?! Be careful next time. If you're feeling sick and about to faint don't climb ladders." Wonho says as he rubs Lyra's back. Lyra nods. "Yeah I didn't realize how sick I'm feeling. But I'm fine don't worry." Lyra says. As she starts slowly walking away to the nurse's office. But then all of a sudden she falls and faints. But before she hits the ground Wonho catches her again. He sighs and then picks her up bridal style. "Jeez clumsy cutie." Wonho says as he carries Lyra into the nurse's office.

Nora stops Wonho

Nora stops Wonho. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BESTIE YOU PERV." Nora says. "Relax she fainted so I'm bringing her to the nurse." Wonho explains. "Oh okay. BUT DONT TRY ANYTHING FUNNY ON HER MR." Nora warns Wonho. Wonho nods and then leaves. When he gets her to the nurse's office the nurse tells him to put her on the resting beds. As Lyra lays there asleep Wonho smiles at her. "Gosh Lyra what's wrong with you? You didn't get enough sleep?" Wonho whispers to Lyra as Lyra sleeps there unconscious. The nurse comes back to where Wonho and Lyra is. "So Lyra just needed something to feed her starve." The nurse says as she starts pouring a clear liquid into Lyra's mouth. "Well if she's hungry then give her food not water..." Wonho suggests. "Ahem.. what?" The nurse replies. "Yeah you said she's hungry and didn't eat anything today." Wonho says. "Yeah so I'm feeding her." The nurse says back. "Feeding her what?" Wonho asks. "Saliva!" The nurse says. "What? Saliva?" Wonho says confusingly. "Wonho... you didn't know? Lyra is a Vampire." The nurse replies. Wonho's eyes widen. He sits there confused. "A-a vampire?" Wonho says shocked. "Yeah vampires these days drink human saliva. Not blood." The nurse says as she stops feeding Lyra. "Yeah I know that. There's vampire all over our world drinking human saliva. But... if that's true... then... Why didn't she tell me?" Wonho says. "I'd still like her even though she's a vampire.. but I'm kind of disappointed that she didn't tell me.." Wonho says. "Well people have their own reasons. Maybe you should ask her when she wakes up." Nurse replies as she leaves Wonho and Lyra alone. Wonho sits there in silence and sighs. "You really are a special girl..." Wonho says as he holds Lyra's hand. After about 15 minutes Lyra woke up. But when she did Wonho was sleeping on her hand. She quietly removed her hand from under his sleepy head but then he woke up and looked at Lyra. He smiled at her still feeling tired. "Sorry..." Lyra says. "It's okay. But you should say thank you! You fainted and so I carried you bridal style all the way here!" Wonho says as he plays with Lyra's hair. Lyra smiles. "Thank you.." Lyra says cutely. "But when we're you going to tell me you're a vampire...?" Wonho says seriously. Lyra gasp. "H-how did you.." Lyra was saying. "The nurse told me." Wonho says. "Oh.. well.. the reason I didn't tell you was because when I was younger I was bullied.. because people thought being a vampire was gross. Drinking human saliva wasn't exactly the most lady like thing." Lyra explains.

"Things started getting worse of me getting bullied that I started to want to kill myself

"Things started getting worse of me getting bullied that I started to want to kill myself. I felt unwanted where ever I was. The neighborhood would be scared to go past me. And the people at school would be scared to be friends with me because of the rumors they hear about me.." Lyra says. "So eventually my family and I had to move away. And the same thing kept happening though. So we kept moving and moving all my life. But now... we decided not to tell anybody about our true identities because we didn't want to have to move anymore." Lyra explains.

Wonho looks down feeling bad

Wonho looks down feeling bad. "So please.. keep this a secret for me.. you don't have to like me anymore though i-I just!" Lyra was saying but before she could stop Wonho interrupts her. "No. I don't care if you're a vampire. That's the real you. It's not gross. In fact it's interesting. I still like you even if you drink human saliva. And no I won't tell anyone. It's your secret to keep." Wonho says. "B-bu." Lyra was about to finish. But before she could finish Wonho presses a kiss against her lips. It was a long and passionate kiss. When Wonho lets go he looks at her with lust in his eyes. Lyra shocked slowly starts talking. "I-I I'm... thank you.. Wonho." Lyra says shyly while looking down. "You're welcome. And.. I love you." Wonho says. And when he says that Lyra looks up at him in shock. "Really? even after finding out I'm a vampire?" Lyra says. "Of course. No matter what I won't give up on you just because of some silly label." Wonho says as he pats her head. Lyra smiles. "I-I... I love you too." Lyra replies. All of a sudden someone gasps behind them. They turn around quickly and see...
Jungkook.