Chapter 6

That night Lyra went home peacefully. When she got home she changed into her Pj's. but then after changing someone texts her. The text says,
"Come and meet me at the park. >.0"
Lyra gasps and decides to meet whoever the person is at the park.
When she gets there no one was waiting for her. "Hmm... maybe they're on their way?" Lyra mumbles as she shivers in the cold weather. When all of a sudden it started snowing!! "Ahh why is it snowing!?" Lyra says exhaustedly. "Mann.. that's right it's December 24th of course it's snowing. I should've brought my jacket.." Lyra whispers. She shivers and hugs herself with her numb purple lips. All of a sudden she starts feeling an aching in her throat. "Oh... no... this is the feeling I get when I'm hungry for saliva. I remember last time I fainted this is what I felt." Lyra thinks to herself. "Whoever that person is!! Meet me already!!!" Lyra says out loud. "I'm here." A familiar voice says behind her. She jumps a little but then turns around to see who it was. It was... IRENE! "I-Irene!? Why did you want to meet me!?" Lyra questions. "Because I want you to leave Jungkook alone! I know you like him!!" She screams at Lyra. "No I dont!" Lyra argues. "Ugh whatever you loser!" Irene says as she pushes Lyra back. But Lyra already feeling faint because of the hunger she fell backwards almost knocking out.

 But Lyra already feeling faint because of the hunger she fell backwards almost knocking out

"Oh my god!!! I barely pushed you! Yeah right weakling!!!" Irene says rudely. "I-I'm.. call Wonho for me.. p-please..." Lyra whines as she's about to faint. "Ugh whatever! Stop acting and stand up!" Irene says. "Hey!!!" A familiar voice screams. "Huh?" Both Lyra and Irene says. "What are you doing!?" The voice yells. The voice becomes clearer and it was Nora! "I didn't do anything! Your friend here is just a stupid little actor!!!" Irene yells back. "Go away now!!!" Nora yells. "Whatever!! Bye loser! Irene yells as she runs away."

Nora sighs then bends down to help Lyra up

Nora sighs then bends down to help Lyra up. "A-ah thanks.." Lyra says. "No problem. But.. what happened!?" Nora asks concerned. "Nothing I just feel faint and she pushed me a little s-so I f-fell..." Lyra says still feeling sick. The snow keeps falling and Lyra's body felt even more numb than before. "Oh okay. You need anything?" Nora asks. "C-can you call Wonho for me?" Lyra says sickly. "Umm sure?" Nora says confused as she dials Wonho's number. Wonho answers.
(The bold is the phone call between Nora and Wonho)
Nora: hello?
Wonho: it's Wonho wassup?
Nora: it's me Nora anyways can you please come to the local park?
Wonho: oh hey Nora. What? Why?
Nora: It's Lyra. She seems pale and her body is really numb because she has no jacket in this snowy weather. She said to call you for some odd reason..
Wonho gasps and realizes why Lyra needed Wonho. She was starving for human saliva!
Wonho: yes! I'll be there in a minutes or two!
Nora: okay thanks bye!
(Then they hang up)
     Nora sits Lyra onto a bench then sits next to her. Lyra on the other hand felt numb and couldn't stop heavy breathing. "Are you sure you're okay?" Nora asks. "Yes I just need to talk to Wonho don't worry." Lyra says. "Well he says he's on his way." Nora says. Lyra nods. All of a sudden Wonho comes running to them. "I'm here!" Wonho says as he stands in front of them. "Oh! Gotta go now  thank you bye! Also get better Lyra!" Nora yells as she leaves. Lyra sighs in relief. Wonho smiles and sits next to her. "You're starving aren't you?" Wonho says as he puts his jacket around Lyra's body. "You're numb right? It's too cold out for you." Wonho says as he closes his jacket on Lyra. Lyra couldn't help but to start crying. "I-I'm sorry!!! I couldn't make it without you. Thank you so much for helping w-Wonho..." Lyra says while sniffling and crying. Wonho smiles and then starts patting her head. "Here kiss me and drink my saliva so I can feed your hunger." Wonho says as he leans in. Lyra hesitates first. But then she leans in too and starts kissing Wonho. Wonho allows her. When she lets go they stop kissing. "T-thank you." Lyra says as she wipes her mouth. Wonho nods. "I love you Lyra.." Wonho says. "I love you too Wonho." Lyra replies. "Don't ever leave me please..." Lyra says. "Never." Wonho replies. They kiss again but then this time they kissed of love and passion. Not because Lyra needed a feeding but because they wanted to express love to each other. Wonho wraps his arms around Lyra and Lyra buries her face into Wonho's chest. They snuggles up to each other in the snowy cold weather.

 They snuggles up to each other in the snowy cold weather

"Don't leave me either Lyra.." Wonho whispers as he holds her gently. That night Wonho took Lyra home and he went home after.
     The next day It was Christmas. Because Lyra's parent's were out of town Lyra woke up in the morning alone. She went to the kitchen and started to bake Christmas cookies. As she was baking she sighs. "Alone again.. every year on Christmas my family goes on a business trip and I'm home alone baking cookies..." Lyra mumbles to herself. When she puts the cookies in the oven she decides to go get the mail real quick. When she goes outside to get the mail box there was snow all over the ground. "Ahh a white Christmas this year!" Lyra says cheerfully even though she was sad to be alone again.

 "Ahh a white Christmas this year!" Lyra says cheerfully even though she was sad to be alone again

Even though it was sunny it was still cold because of the snow. When Lyra goes to the mail box she opens it. But then all of a sudden a letter falls out. She reads the label and it says "to Lyra." So Lyra goes back inside and reads it.
(The bold is the letter)
Dear, Lyra
     You're my best friend. We may have not known each other for a long time.. but I still love you like a sister. Your mother knows me and we get alone very well. So she told me every ear on Christmas you are alone... and I thought you wouldn't like being alone on such a special family holiday! Every year I only spend Christmas with just my immediate family, but this year I decided to throw a party for you and invite you. I invited some of our other friends too!! So don't worry. And be sure to wear something cute!!!
Love, Nora.
(End of letter)
     After reading the letter Lyra sighs. "I'm really thankful that Nora thought of me..." Lyra mumbles. So she decides to get ready for the Christmas party.