The Inbetween - Extended Summary & Cover Credits

The Inbetween by Corinder S.Forde is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia License.
Based on a work at www.wattpad.com.

This is a 'neutral' spiritual story. This is not written to preach any particular religious or spiritual ideal. 

The Inbetween is a tale about the Guardians- those stuck between life and death who serve to protect the living from the paranormal- and Amelia.

Amelia was in love with her childhood sweetheart, Dylan, from the moment they met as children. Amelia spent her last few months sacrificing her own dignity and self-esteem for Dylan, after he cheated on her and proposed to his new girl, only to get murdered on the night of the wedding by Dylan's petite blonde bride.  Who just ripped out her throat and ended her life...

...and thrown her into the dead world of the Inbetween. Not the Beyond, not the Living world, but somewhere between.  A place where she's apparently got to earn her way either left or right- To the Beyond, or to have another shot at life. If she gets it right she can start over. But can Amelia let go of Dylan when she's seen the darker side of his wife and when she knows what danger he's in? And can she finally start to accept herself? 

'Apollo' has been waiting to earn his place back with the dead, with his wife, after far too many thousands of years in the Inbetween. Apollo is one of the oldest Guardians, sick of the world, and this is his last job. His last recruit. After this he can leave and he's determined to make sure it goes his way. He's impatient to train her and complete his duty. Amelia's obsession with her ex-fiance is just going to delay it. She has to forget him. 

A romance and coming of age story set in a spiritual paranormal world.

__________________

 Current Cover:  Me!

Other covers- 

QueenofFantasy

Thankyou to http://eirian-stock.deviantart.com/art/Magenta-IV-268788368 for my alternative cover's stock art!