He Comes Back

ELLIE'S POV

I went home not being able to wait for the next day. I walked through the front door and there was a tall man with jet black her and chocolate brown eyes just like mine. I'm pretty sure this was the Dad who had left me when I was 5, he broke my family, my Mom resulted to drinking she was brown haired and green eyed, she used to be of an average weight, but since my dad left her hair has become almost grey, her eyes are no longer a bright green but full of despair and are almost as dull as her hair, she had lost so much weight she is tiny and vulnerable. Jordan, my sister, ran away, we fond her and brought her home, now she self-hams and never leaves her bedroom, apart from for school and to get food etc. He lost me my family and I was not happy to see him here.

"Why are you here?" I said quietly trying not to shout in face for everything he had done to myself and my family.

"I'm surprised you remember me Elena. You were only little when I had to leave. 5 if I remember rightly? That would make you... Umm 15"

"You're wrong, I'm 16. But you'd know that if you knew when my birthday is." I was even more angry.

"I know, and I'm sorry I couldn't stick around. I'm back now. I won't leave again."

"Yes you will, there's noway after everything you've done, after all the pain and loss you caused my family, that Mom would take you back. Not now, not ever." As I said this my Mom came up behind my Dad and held his arm. No no no, she can't have! NO!

"You say that, the thing is she has." I was so angry and don't think that even furious would cover it to be honest. I lost it.

"AFTER EVERYTHING HE PUT US THROUGH! WE LOST JORDAN! SHE CUTS ALL OVER HER BODY, SHE DOESNT LEAVE HER ROOM! I HAVENT SPOKEN TO MY SISTER IN 11 YEARS! YOU LEFT 11 YEARS AGO. I HAVE NO DAD!" I ran to my sisters room, she was lying on her bed crying, her wrists bleeding again. She had a red mark across her face, inflicted by my mother, when she said something close to what I had, no doubt. I got tissues from her desk where her knife, covered in fresh red blood, lie. I put the tissues on her arm soaking up the blood that had ran down to her fingertips. I didn't say anything, just hugged her tight, rocking back and forth. After a while I started to sing her a song. She was still weeping on my shoulder, but this was the closest I had been to my sister in 11 years. We fell asleep in each other's arms dreading the future events. I know if I leave, Jordan will get all of the blow. So I stay, keeping my big sister safe, she had lost the power when she was 7. Yes my sister cut herself at the age of 7. She was now broken, unable to be fixed, unable to feel.

I woke the the next morning and got a shower. I went in to my room and sat on my I slept in bed. I checked my phone. No new texts but a Facebook message, from Clary, my face instantly lit up, I realised I was smiling like an idiot so I stopped. I looked at the message.

From Clary

I really hope this works. Still up for today?xx

With my dad being around I didn't think it would be a great idea to have Clary around. I needed to see her, alone.

To Clary

Yeah, but if it's okay, can we go to yours instead?xx

It took a while for a reply. I guess she was asking

From Clary

Yep all okay, 4 yeah?xx

To Clary

Yeah, see you at school. Xx

I got up and sorted my hair and make-up. I went downstairs to see my Dad waiting at the front door with his arms crossed and his foot tapping on the floor, he didn't look happy.

"You're not going anywhere looking like that." He has no right telling me what I can and can't go out looking like.

"Watch me" I smiled a cheeky in your face kind of smile and went to walk out of the back door. When I got there so was he, he must of went out and round the back.

"Elena Jane Goulding! Get your arse upstairs and get changed and take that make-up off!" This arsehole won't stop! I'll just climb out of my bedroom window. I've done it before at night to see my boyfriend.

"Fine! And it's Ellie." I didn't like people calling me Elena, it was the name he gave me.

"Is it f*ck!" I felt the back of his hand make contact with my face. I held my face, not quite believing what had happened. I let a tear fall, I wiped it away and when he wasn't looking ran for the front door. I only just made it and slammed the door behind me giving myself extra time to get in my car. I put my foot on the accelerator and sped to school, I parked in the lot, and fixed my running make up, composed myself and walked into school.