Birthday Prep

ELLIE'S POV

We spoke to Clary's parents and the thought it would be best if I stayed with them, you know, just until everything blew over... I was hesitant at first but agreed to stay.

Clary was on the mend and no one had heard anything or seen anything of my dad, so on that front I was still a little worried. The police would check in twice every week to make sure everyone was okay.

It's been 3 weeks today, since Clary got out of hospital and our relationship is still going strong. Since the part everyone knows we're together and everyone, apart from my old friends, were cool with this.

JADE'S POV

Perrie has been distant since the party, it's really pissing me off. She said all those things, but as soon as something else happens, she disappears.

It's my birthday in 3 days and my family plan to take me to my grandparents lake house with friends.... I wanted her there but it looks like that isn't happening.

Later, I'm meeting up with Ellie and Clary to talk about my birthday, and if Clary will be strong enough to come with us. Right now I'm laying on my bed, staring at my ceiling waiting for Perrie to randomly turn up and, well, everything could go back to the way it was when she saved my life... I know I'm kidding myself and this stuff doesn't happen in the real world, just in movies and crappy love filled books... Screw love... I'm done with it, it just destroys you.

------A FEW HOURS LATER------

I walked up to Clary's door and waited for it to open. Ellie came to the door and hugged me as I walked in. We exchanged "hey's" and "how are you's" as we walked up to Clary's room.

Clary was laying on her bed, singing her heart out to "honest" by The Neighbourhood. As much as I love this girl, she's such a dork... I ran and jumped on the bed next to her.

"So... Clary.... It's my birthday in three days a-" I started

"Yep I know." She smiled. "Sorry, continue."

"And, my parents are taking me to my grandparents lake house... Do you and Ellie want to come?"

"Hell yeah!" Clary said, she sounded pretty excited, this lifted my mood.

"Ellie?" I asked turning to Ellie, who was reading some book on vegan food.

"Huh? What have I done?" She asked back. Me and Clary started laughing and Ellie looked really confused.

"Nothing, dip shit." Clary threw a pillow at Ellie but she caught it and threw it back, hitting Clary in the face. We all laughed. "Do you want to come to Jades grandparents lake house for her birthday?"

"Sure! Sounds fun" she smiled and came and joined us on the bed.

PERRIE'S POV

"Perrie, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Im sure"

(A/N I'm a bitch, I know... But I had to ;) sorry for the late updates... Never really feel inspired 😂 haha I think the next chapter will be the last on this fanfic and I'll start writing actual stories :3 thank you for all your support and comments! I love you all! Please don't hesitate to message me or follow me on twitter (@UKGouldDigger) I will most likely follow back :3)