The Music Room Part Two

• Dedicated to @ScherzyLebanon

PERRIE'S POV

I didn't really want to meet with Jade knowing exactly why she wanted to meet me. It was because of our kiss, then me hitting her. I wanted to tell her that I was sorry and that really I've been in love with her for four years. It could never come to that. I mean, I'm the popular one, the one everyone expects to be the perfect girl when in reality I'm nothing. Just a broken girl hiding behind a pretty face, and nice body.

I know I take everything out on Jade but maybe pretending to hate her will help me believe it a little more. Who am I kidding? That's not going to change anything. If it hasn't worked for he past four years, it's certainly not going to change now.

After Art I walked over to Brooklyn and my friends. I gave Brook a kiss and headed to music. I see Jade sitting at the piano playing something. I hid behind the door. She starts to sing;

"Who are you? You're looking like a stranger

You were once my love and my saviour

Now I'm left with nothing but your makeup

On my pillow

And I can't sleep, the pills they never helped

Tried counting sheep, still hurts like hell

I can't believe this rose has lost its red

And its petals

Who put that rock in your chest, won't you tell me?

If I said I wished you the best, I was lying

Waking up just brings me down

Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found

And my bed is half empty not half full

I'd rather live with broken bones

Then lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool

Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.

Where'd you go?

You said you'll never leave me

All alone, my heart is barely beating

Like a ghost you haunt me every day that you're gone

I'm not the same

Now something went missing

There's a cage, it feels like a prison

Here, I'll stay until you come back home

Who put that rock in your chest, won't you tell me?

If I said I wished you the best, I was lying

Waking up just brings me down

Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found

And my bed is half empty not half full

I'd rather live with broken bones

Then lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool

Am I a lovesick fool?

Or am I giving up?

Am I a lovesick fool?

Waking up just brings me down

Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found

Waking up just brings me down

Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found

And my bed is half empty not half full

I'd rather live with broken bones

Then lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool

Like a lovesick fool"

I clapped once she had finished. She looked over at me with bright red cheeks. How adorable!

"How long have you been there?" She asked raising her eyebrow at me.

"Long enough." I replied. My eyes focused on my hands, which were running along the piano. "Anyway... You wanted to talk?" I asked like I had no idea why she asked me here.

"About yesterday. I know it meant nothing and-" I cut her off.

"And if you tell anyone, you'll regret it." I snapped at her.

"I wasn't planning on it." She snapped back. I have no idea where she got the courage from but it made her even more attractive. I walked over to her getting close, so that it made her scared. Her face flushed with the colour of red. Without thinking I closed the gap between us, crashing my lips on hers for the second time in less than 24 hours. She pulled back.

"Before you hit me again," she said flinching, "why are you doing this?" I knew she'd ask sooner or later but I really don't have an answer right now.

"I'm not sure... I'm confused," I confess, "I have weird feelings around you, when we kissed it was like electric okay? I'm just curious." Wow that just blurted out.

"Well, I'm even more confused! You supposedly hate me, now you want nothing more than to shove you tongue down my throat." Well played.

"I don't hate you, I've never hated you. Maybe I thought if I could make myself believe I did hate you these feelings would go away." Why am I telling her this? God what is wrong with me.

"Kiss me." That caught me off guard. "kiss me, like it's do or die." I felt my knees weaken. I closed the space again before kissing her. The electric that ran through my body was amazing. It felt like every one of my nerves were on fire!

Then the bell rung. "Shit." I said under my breath.

"Saved by the bell, Perrie." She winked as she walked out of the music room. Damn she's good.