Sleep Overs

JADE'S POV

I can't actually believe this is happening... Perrie just said she loved me... And now we're standing in my room kissing..

*knock knock* "hello?" My mum walked in and I took I step back from Perrie and she laughed. I looked to Perrie;

"What?" I said trying not to laugh too.

"Okay, I guess you were talking about me before I came in or something. I only came to ask what your plans were? Is your friend staying for dinner, and, or staying round tonight?" A few ideas came to mind causing me to blush, Perrie caught me and winked when my mother turned her back. I could feel the heat in my cheeks again. "Anyone gonna actually give me an answer?" My mom said, looking like she was trying to figure us out.

"Umm, Perrie do you want to stay around for a bit? Have dinner and sleep round here?" I asked, nervously.

"Sure, I'll have to ask my Dad first." Now I'm even more nervous.

"Glad we've cleared that up, after what felt like an hour.. Dinner will be done for 7." And with that she walked out and left us.

"Well that was close." Perrie said, laughing again.

"Yes, yes it was." I laughed too.

....................................

ELLIE'S POV

Driving back from my house, Clary was in a really bad mood. We didn't talk the whole time. I was trying to think of something that would help our situation, but I couldn't think of anything.. I was just clueless of what to do next.

"Clary, we will sort this out, okay? I promise, I won't let him hurt you." I meant that, I'd do anything I could to make her safe. We got to Clary's and she invited me in.

"I'm sorry I've been quiet all the way home, Els. I just keep thinking about losing you and I just can't bare the thought." I single tear ran down from her left eye. I stepped closer and wiped her tear a way. I caressed her cheek and leant in to kiss her. She did the same. We kissed for a little bit, until;

"Huhhmm" Phill cleared his throat from behind us. We broke this kiss and laughed. "Hey, girls. Get a room." He winked.

CLARY'S POV

"Shh." I silenced, still laughing.

"Alright, myself and Sarah will be attending a birthday cruise for our friend Peeta, so we will be gone for 12 days. Are you going to be okay on your own?" Yes the house to myself for nearly two weeks! Sweet!

"Yeah I'll be okay. Don't worry, I hate parties, so you won't have to worry about that." It's true, I hate parties... Stupid drunk people everywhere trying to sleep with each other and braking stuff, throwing up, it's just not my thing.

"Oh I don't mind you having a party as long as it's in the garage and you clear up after. I'm taking the car to the dock and leaving it there. There's nothing else in there, so go crazy... Not too crazy.." Phill is amazing, I still didn't plan on having a party.

"Okay then. Where is Sarah?" I asked, not having seen her today.

"Oh, she came in before me, I guess you guys where too busy kissing, you didn't notice her walk past you." He laughed. "She's packing the last of our stuff and we will be going straight after."

"Okay then. Am I allowed people to stay over?"

"Yes, I don't see why not. Never more than three people. I won't lecture you on safe sex, I doubt either of you will get each other pregnant." He laughed again, hysterically this time.

"Yeah, very funny." I sarcastically clapped.

"Just make sure you get to school on time. Make sure you eat. I know you can cook. I have left some money in the kitchen if you fancy take out, or need to go shopping for anything." Seriously, coolest adopted dad ever..

Sarah came down stairs with two suitcases and a backpack.

"We're all set!" She said when she had reached the bottom of the steps, she leaned in and kissed Phill. These guy were so cute! Totally in love it was great to see a married couple that still had that sparkle! I hope I have that.

"Okay! I'll see you guys in 12 days." Phill said as he picked up his suit case and the backpack.

"Have a nice time Mr and Mrs Vickson!" Ellie shouted as they walked out.

"Yeah, what she said!" I shouted. Els laughed.

PERRIE'S POV

I had rung my dad and asked if it was okay to stay round Jades, he said it was fine so I told Jades Mom and we had dinner. The conversation was normal; how is school? What do you like to do? That sort of thing.

After we had finished eating Jade lead me to her room again. She pointed to the bed and just said "sit". So being obedient, I did as I was told. (I know... I'm whipped) Jade went over to the TV and put a film on.

"What 'we watching?" I asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Frozen." She giggled, then came and sat next to me. I put my arm around her shoulders. Around 15 minutes through the film Jade got a text. "It's just mum saying she's gone to her friends for a couple of hours." She laid down on her pillows resting her legs on my lap.

"Oh yeah?" I said moving her legs from my lap and laying down next to her. She turned her head to face me;

"Yeah." She said, in a really breathy voice that made my heart do a little jump. She leaned in and kissed me. The kiss was soft and slow. I ran my right hand down her left side. She broke the kiss and sat up.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, I wasn't planning on go in all the way with her, not tonight. I sat up too, facing her with my back against the wall. I moved a strand of hair and tucked it behind her ear.

"Nothing" and with that she straddled me and kissed me again. She kissed down my neck. I let out small moans which made her smile into the small kisses she was leaving. My hands ran over her back and sides, under her shirt while she had her hands around my neck, kissing me once again. I pushed her so that she was lying on her back and I was on top of her with my legs either side. I looked down into her beautiful brown eyes that captivated and amazed me everyday. And leant down to kiss her.

*knock knock* Jades Mom burst in with out warning... "Sorry did I interrupt?" Norma asked, looking rather amused.

"Not at all mom, can I help you?" Jade responded. Neither of us have moved.

"Just wanted to let you know I'm back, and apologise that I was longer than intended. But I guess you didn't notice? It's 1 o'clock in the morning, girls. I think it's lights out time?"

"Night mom!" Jade shouted as her mom left the room.

"Goodnight Ms Thirlwall!" I shouted at the same time.

"Well that could of gone better." Jade said laughing.

"Do you thing she knows? Do you think she cares? Will she tell anyone?" I'm just firing meaningless questions.

"Yes, no, no." Jade answered all three of my questions, with no hesitation. I kissed her and got up to turn the light off. I walked back carful not to trip over myself. I really am that bad. I flopped onto the bed and climbed up to Jade. She tuned and cuddled into my chest, I put my arms around her and we fell asleep, just like that. Perfect.

CLARY'S POV

Ellie planned to stay over to cool off, and let her dad do the same. I walked into my room with her not too far behind and sat on my bed.

"Today's been eventful." Ellie said looking around my bedroom.

"It sure has, I just wish everything would slow down for a little while."

"Agreed." It was quite late and I was really tired from the day, well week, I've had. So I just got some pj's for the both of us and climbed into bed. Ellie followed within a couple of minutes. We lay there looking into each other's eyes, cuddling each other, until we both feel asleep..