Author's Note

A/N: This is my first time actually attempting to write a historical fanfic. Sorry if it's not good. There will be grammar and spelling mistakes on the way, so bare with me. This is based off of the new Kdrama called "Hwarang" if you guys didn't know. I won't be adding Han Sung (V/ Taehyung) to the story sadly because he sadly died in the Kdrama. I wish I could add him since his character was my favorite, but it might be confusing to you guys and to myself as I write. I will also add new characters and the plot line is starting from where I left off watching from which is the most recent episode. Since the show isn't over yet, this plot line might not match where it ends off but I will still write this regardless. Sorry if there are events that occur in this story that you don't like or you don't want to happen, but this is just based on my imagination. This story is appropriate for all ages and doesn't include mature content so you are safe from all the mature content (I don't write mature scenes because I, myself don't read them and I know there are a lot of young teens like me who read stories on here who don't like to read them as well.). I don't know a lot about the Korean Historical times, I just kind of learned from the many Historical Korean drama's I have watched. Enough of me blabbering, keep on reading to find out.