Chapter 7

Next Day:

"Master Wi Hwa, I'll be on my way to the palace to deliver some medication." -Dae Eun.

"Yes, and make sure that Ban Ryu goes with you." -Master Wi Hwa.

"Ani-" -Dae Eun was cut off. 

"I'll be on my way now." -Master Wi Hwa.

Dae Eun sighs and walks to the boys dorms. 

"Excuse me, is this Ban Ryu's dorm?" -Dae Eun pointing to the room across from where they are standing.

"Y-Yes." -Hwarang 1.

"Thank you." -Dae Eun as she walked towards the room. 

"She just talked to me." -Hwarang 1.

"I'm pretty sure  she was talking to me." -Hwarang 2.

"Yah, shut up." -Hwarang 1.

She knocked but no one answered. She knocked again and no one answered. The door was unlocked so she went inside and saw no one in there. She was about to turn around and get out of the room but then she heard someone walking. She looked at where the steps were coming from and she saw Ban Ryu with pants but not a robe revealing his upper body. She gasped and turned around quickly. Ban Ryu guickly grabbed his robe and put it on.

"What are you doing here? You know that this is the boys dorm right?" -Ban Ryu.

"Mian, i came here to get you." -Dae Eun.

"For what?" -Ban Ryu.

"I can't go out of Hwarang House without you." -Ban Ryu.

Ban Ryu sighed. 

"Ok, just wait outside." -Ban Ryu.

She quickly ran outside and closed the door behind her. She put her hand on her above chest and slightly hit it. 

"Wae? Wae are you so dumb. You should've never walked in like that." -Dae Eun said to herself.

Ban Ryu walked out.

"Let's go." -Ban Ryu.

Dae Eun walked behind him. They both were in town and he noticed that she was walking slowly behind him and she was looking at the ground. He turned back around and he continued to walk. After awhile, he looked behind to see what she was doing but she disappeared. He then looked around and he spotted a guy dressed in all black and it looked like he was carrying someone over his shoulder. Ban Ryu followed the person and drew his sword at the person's neck.

"Let her go and i'll spare you." -Ban Ryu.

The guy then decided to play a trick on Ban Ryu. He quickly surrendered and put Dae Eun. He then ran away. Ban Ryu walked towards her and then he quickly untied the rope/cloth on her hands, foot, mouth, and eyes. She quickly hugged him without even looking at who the person was. He was shocked at first but then he slowly patted her back. 

"Let's go, we don't know if they'll come back for us or not." -Ban Ryu.

They walked for about 10 min when 7 guys dressed in black, like the other one, surrounded them. Ban Ryu drew his sword and held Dae Eun hands and pushed her behind him.

"What is it that you want?"-Ban Ryu.

"We want her." -Person.

"You'll have to go through me to get her becuase...SHE... IS... MINE." -Ban Ryu.

Dae Eun's eyes widened at what he had stated. One of them striked his sword at Ban Ryu but he blocked it. After fighting with them for 10 minutes non stop, Ban Ryu was down to the last person. The rest were either injured, they surrendered, or knocked out. The last person would not stop fighting Ban Ryu. He then gave Ban Ryu a big cut on his arm which made it hard for his to fight. He then cut Ban Ryu on lower stomach. He was about to aim again but then someone came in and blocked Ban Ryu with their sword. It was Soo Ho and Yeo Wool. Dae Eun then ran towards Ban Ryu and he had already passed out. Dae Eun started to cry since she was panicking and she was scared. Soo Ho and Yeo Wool had put Ban Ryu on a horse with Dae Eun and they rode back to Hwarang House. They then placed him on the bed in the Physicians Room. She was crying while cleaning his wounds and stitching up his wounds. After she was done, she held his hands and sat next to him.

"Please wake up soon. Please don't die yet." -Dae Eun.

Sun Woo, Aro, Yeol Wool, Soo Ho, were standing by the door watching quietly. 

"She really cares for him." -Aro.

"Of course she does after he got injured because of her." -Sun Woo.

"I hope he's fine." -Yeol Wool.

She then fell asleep next to him while holding his hand.