Chapter 3

Next Day:

Dae Eun went to the Hwarang House after staying at an inn the night before. The gates opened for her. She headed for the main office. Master Wi Hwa then lead her to where all the Hwarangs were.

"Everyone, as I informed you all about the physician from Baekjae, Lady Dae Eun she will be staying here. If you would like to volunteer, you will be her personal guard for when she goes out of the Hwarang House to make sure she is safe." -Master Wi Hwa.

Everyone then raised their hand except for Ban Ryu. Master Wi Hwa looked around, and spotted Ban Ryu not raising his hand. He smirked then cleared his throat.

"Ban Ryu, why don't you be her personal guard." -Master Wi Hwa.

"Yes." -Ban Ryu.

He had no choice but to except even if he didn't want to.

"Awww man, i wanted to be her guard."

"He's lucky."

Ban Ryu heard the guys whispering. The Hwarangs gathered up in the classroom as Master Wi Hwa taught them. Dae Eun went to where the physicians room was.

"Annyeonghaseo." -Dae Eun said and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseo." -Aro said and bowed.

"Are you perhaps the new physician?" -Aro.

"Yes, please take care of me." -Dae Eun.

"I'm Aro." -Aro.

"I'm Dae Eun." -Dae Eun.

"How do you like it here so far?" -Aro.

"Its been good so far, I guess." -Dae Eun.

"That's good." -Ah Ro.

Sun Woo walks in.

"Annyeonghaseo." -Dae Eun.

"Annyeonghaseo." -Sun Woo.

"Ah Ro I need to talk to you for a moment." -Sun Woo.

Around night time:

Dae Eun goes out to the small river in the Hwarang House.

(A/N: I actually don't know what it's called but I recall that it was a small river stream or something. Lol, correct me if I'm wrong.)

She takes off her shoes and she runs her feet across the water. She stares deeply into the sky and is lost in her train of thoughts. Ban Ryu was walking and saw a girl by the river. He then noticed that it was Dae Eun. He shook his head and walked up behind her.

"What are you doing here at night? Don't you know it's dangerous." -Ban Ryu.

She was startled and she almost fell into the water, when Ban Ryu caught her by her waist and pulled her up. As he pulled her up, their noses touched each other. Their eyes were bulging out in shock. Dae Eun lightly pushed him away from her.

"Thank you for saving me." -Dae Eun.

"You should probably get back." -Ban Ryu.

Ban Ryu left first while Dae Eun was putting on her shoes. She was about to leave when she saw a small pink pouch. She looked for Ban Ryu but he was already gone. She sighed and took it with her so she could return it the next day.

Next Day:

Dae Eun decided to walk around Hwarang House. She was walking peacefully while looking at the ground until she bumped into someone.

It was Kang Sung.

"Mianhae, I should have looked at where I was going." -Dae Eun.

"It's okay. It was a pleasure running into you and meeting you." -Kang Sung.