Chapter 6

"Dae Eun your father is here and we would like it of you would come back to the palace with us to discuss a matter." -Queen Ji Soo.

"Yes, Your Highness." - Dae Eun.

King Jinheung held Dae Eun's wrist and dragged her away so they could  talk in private. He then let go of her wrist.

"Did you know about this?" - Jinheung.

"Ani, Your Majesty." - Dae Eun.

"No one is here so you don't have to talk formally." - Jinheung.

"Fine." - Dae Eun.

"I should be the one asking you, it's your mother." - Dae Eun.

"You think I knew about this?" - Jinheung.

"I didn't say that." - Dae Eun.

"Why would your mother want you to marry me anyways. I'm just a normal person." - Dae Eun.

They both headed back to the palace with Queen Ji Soo. Queen Ji Soo went into a separate room with Jinheung.

"Eommoni, what are you planning?" - Jinheung.

"Jinheung, you made me a promise and you have to keep it." -Queen Ji Soo.

Jinheung sighed.

"Fine." - Jinheung.

Meanwhile:

"You know that you have no choice but to accept the marriage, right?" - Master Gwang Jo.

"Aboji, I ask of one thing and that is to not marry me off to someone I don't know." - Dae Eun.

"He's the king. You can't reject even if you wanted to. It would be a good way for Baekjae to make an alliance with Silla." - Master Gwang Jo.

"But-" - Dae Eun.

"It'll be okay, just trust me." - Master Gwang Jo.

Suddenly, Queen Ji Soo and Jinheung walked in. Dad Eun and her father stood up and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseo, King Jinheung and Queen Jisoo." -Master Gwang Jo.

"Annyeonghaseo, Master Gwang Jo, please have a seat." -Queen Jisoo.

"Dae Eun, how do you feel about the marriage." -Queen Jisoo.

"Joeseonghamnida Queen Jisoo, but i would like some time to think about." -Dae Eun.

"Its okay, i'm the one who should be apoligizing for the short notice. I just want to marry King Jinheung off so that he'll have someone by his side who will take care of him." -Queen Jisoo.

"Aniyo, its okay, you don't have to apoligize for anything Queen Jisoo." -Dae Eun.

"Jinheung, why don't you two go outside for a bit while i talk to Master Gwang Jo." -Queen Jisoo.

"Yes, Mom." -Jinheung.

Jinheung and Dae Eun walk out. Dae Eun walks behind Jinheung while looking at the ground. He turns around and then he stops walking. Dae Eun was still walking and she suddenly bumped into his chest. She looks up and rolls her eyes and continues walking.

"Ya, did you just roll your eyes at me." -Jinheung as he ran towards her and faced her while walking backwards.

"Who told you to stop walking?" -Dae Eun.

"And who told you to walk while looking down." -Jinheung.

All of a sudden, a group of people were running and was about to bump into Dae Eun. He quickly grabbed her wrist and then he pulled her towards him. She almost tripped so he held her up by her waist. Their faces were just centimeters away as their noses touched. She then pushed him away after realizing and fixed her dress. He looked away and cleared his throat. They both continued to walk in silence. After walking for a bit, Jinheung felt like something was following them. He then spotted a few spies watching them. He saw a horse and suddenly grabbed Dae Eun's wrist and dragged her towards the horse. 

"Get on." -Jinheung.

"Why?" -Dae Eun.

"I think someone is following us, hurry." -Jinheung.

He helped her get on and got on behind her and they both rode off into the forest.

(A/N: Just pretend like the characters are Jinheung and Dae Eun without all the talking. And yes, this is from Scarlet Heart Ryeo lol.)

They suddenly found some Hwarangs around the area and it seems that the spies had left after seeing them with the Hwarangs. 

"Please escort the King back." -Hwarang 1.

"Yes." -Hwarang 2 & 3.

"How come they were following us?" -Dae Eun.

"They were probably ordered to assisinate me or something." -King Jinheung.

"You should be careful." -Dae Eun.

Jinheung smiled and smirked.

"Are you perhaps worrying about me?" -Jinheung.

"A-Ani, your the King and you can't die yet." -Dae Eun.

Jinheung just chuckled and they rode back.

(A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. Sorrry for not updating in such a long time. School is the real stuggle but I'm on spring break so that means more updates. Leave a comment, and rate. Also check out my other stories on my page and make sure to follow me. Thank you to all my loyal followers and readers. I'm a proud author to recieve 2k reads in just 2 months. Thank you for your support and time for my story.)