Chapter 2

1 Year Later:

Ban Ryu stood in the court yard thinking about Soo Yeon. Tears then came down his face. He snapped back to reality and he wiped off his tears. Hwarangs were now allowed to leave the Hwarang house on their free time. Ban Ryu then left the Hwarang house and decided to stroll around town. Master Young Shil was assassinated not too long after Soo Yeon's death. Ban Ryu's biological father is still alive. Ban Ryu then strolled around until Yeo Wool spotted Ban Ryu. Yeo Wool walked with Ban Ryu.

"Are you thinking about her?" -Yeo Wool. 

Ban Ryu then nodded his head and then continued walking. He then walked to the place where they first met. He smiled at the flashback of when they first met. The Hwarangs were to stroll around in the forest to make sure everything was good and to make sure that there wasn't anything going wrong. Ban Ryu was with Yeo Wool doing their usual rounds checking the forest. Ban Ryu then heard the sound of a flute from somewhere. Yeo Wool was somewhere else, Ban Ryu decided to find out where the sound was coming from. He then saw a girl who was sitting on a tall rock while playing the flute. He listened to the tune then he decided to leave her be and so he left. He didn't get to see her face, he only saw her back. They left back to the Hwarang House. 

"Everyone, there will be a new physician coming to join Miss Aro. She is the daughter of Master Gwang Jo from Baekjae. I expect all of you to behave. Some of the court officials from Baekjae will be here as well to observe Silla. I expect all of you to behave." -Master Wi Hwa.
"Yes, Master." -Hwarangs.
"I heard she is really pretty." -Hwarang 1.
"Really? I guess this is my chance to try to impress someone." - Hwarang 2.

Ban Ryu scoffed and left for Okta since they won't be released for awhile since the people from Baekjae are coming.

Meanwhile:

Dae Eun finally arrived to Silla and decided to go to Okta since she has heard alot about it. She entered and everyone had their eyes on her. She looked around for a seat and sat on one of the empty seats. Once she sat down, everyone slowly continued to mind their own business. She was quite lonely and she was bored.

"Ban Ryu is here!!!" -One of the girls screamed and everyone else screamed after her.

Dae Eun looked over and saw Ban Ryu with 2 other guys who were standing side to side behind him.

He looks cold and doesn't seem very nice. -Dae Eun thought.

"Soo Ho is here!!!" -One girl screamed and everyone one else screamed after her.

Dae Eun covered her ears to prevent her ear drums from blowing. She then saw Soo Ho with two guys side to side behind him. He smiled as he made his entrance.

He looks like a huge flirt but he looks kind I guess. -Dae Eun thought.

Soo Ho then walked up to Ban Ryu. They looked like they were not on good terms.

"Wow, I guess we still compete till this day." -Soo Ho.
"Of course." -Ban Ryu.

Everyone was quiet and sitting down while watching Soo Ho and Ban Ryu. Dae Eun then got up while they were arguing. She accidently ran into a guy that was drunk.

"Mianhae." -Dae Eun Said as she bowed.
"Yah, watch where your going." -Drunk Guy.
"Mianhae." -Dae Eun said as she bowed once again.
"Actually, I think I know how you could make it up to me." -The guy said smirking.

By this time, everyone was watching the scene. The guy then grabbed her wrist. She tried to break free but his grip was strong. All of a sudden, she was pulled towards someone else.

It was Soo Ho. He put his arm around her waist.

"Sorry, do you have a problem with my wife?" -Soo Ho.
"Ani." -Said the frightened drunk guy as he walked away.

Everyone then started to whisper and girls were throwing death glares at Dae Eun. Soo Ho then dragged her out of Okta, to the backyard of Okta.

"Thank you for saving me, I'm very grateful." -Dae Eun.
"It's okay, and I'm sorry for calling you my wife. It was the only way." -Soo Ho.
"It's okay, I'm just thankful. I don't know what would have happened if you didn't save me." -Dae Eun.

Soo Ho couldn't stop staring at her. He was fascinated by her beauty. He actually sincerely liked her just from first sight.

"May I ask what your name is?" -Soo Ho.
"My name is Dae Eun." -Dae Eun.
"Nice to meet you Dae Eun. I'm Soo Ho." -Soo Ho.
"Its nice to meet you as well." -Dae Eun.
"Sorry, if you'll excuse me, I have to go somewhere." -Dae Eun.
"Of course." -Soo Ho.

She walked past him and Soo Ho stood there smiling like an idiot.