Chapter 4

Aro and Dae Eun had take care of the Hwarang after their sword fighting practice. Many of them had blisters or just minor cuts. They both were treating at different sides of the room. As the guys walked into the treatment room, they immediately walked towards Dae Eun to get treated which made Aro left with no one but she didn't mind, less work for her. Aro left to spend time with Sun Woo. All the boys pretended to be hurt badly so that they could be with her longer. She treated most of the boys already until Kang Sung came.

"Hey beautiful." -Kang Sung Said as he smirked at her.

She couldn't help but feel annoyed.

She hurried and bandaged his hand. She was about get up but he grabbed her wrist.

"Please, let go." -Dae Eun said as she tried to release from him.

"Why don't you give me chance?" -Kang Sung.

"Please get out." -Dae Eun.

Kang Sung scoffed and left the room. She started to clean up and she was carrying the tray full of bandages outside. She was waving to Ara and Sun Woo and was walking backwards until she bumped into someone. All the bandages fell on the ground.

"Mianhae, I wasn't looking where I was going." -Dae Eun as she bowed.

She then kneeled down and started picking up the bandages and Ban Ryu kneeled to help her pick them up. They both reached for the same one causing their hand to accidently touch. She lifted her head to look at him. As she lifted her head, their noses touched and their faces were only centimeters away. They both looked into each other's eyes deeply until Dae Eun realized what had happened. She looked away and cleared her throat while picking up the rest of them. She then stood up.

"Thank you." -Dae Eun said to Ban Ryu.

She walked away and little did they know, Soo Ho saw everything.

"He's trying to get back at me by using her." -Soo Ho thought.

While walking back to her room, Dae Eun put her hand to her cheeks.

"Why do I feel like this?" -Dae Eun.

She shook her head.

"Ani, Ani, don't think too much Dae Eun." -Dae Eun.

The Next Day:

She then went to the palace to send some special herbs to the King. She walked through the palace as an assistant was by her.

"Come in." -King Jinheung.

Dae Eun walked in and bowed.

"Your Majesty, I have come here to personally deliver the herbs that you wanted in the place of Aro since she couldn't attend." -Dae Eun.

"Thank you for being such a big help." -King Jinheung.

She bowed once again and left. She was walking when the Queen Ji Soo was in front of her. Dae Eun bowed.

"Are you perhaps the new physician from Baekjae?" -Queen Ji Soo.

"Yes, Your Majesty." -Dae Eun.

Queen Ji Soo smiled at her and seemed to be in favor of her.

"Please enjoy your stay here." -Queen Ji Soo.

"Thank you, Your Majesty." -Dae Eun bowed once again and walked away.

As she walked away, Queen Ji Soo turned to look at her and seemed to really like her. Queen Ji Soo entered King Jinheung's room. 

"Mom, what are you doings here?" -Jinheung.

"I found just the perfect person for you." -Queen Ji Soo.

(A/N: Lets just forget about the part where Jinheung has to marry Princess Sookmyung.)

"What?" -Jinheung.

"She is from Baekjae and her father is the highest official. I heard that she is kind, and really beautiful. I want you to marry her. I think she would be a good match for you and it would be a good way to get involved with Baekjae." -Queen Ji Soo.

"Mom, why?" -Jinheung.

"I want to marry you off. I don't want to wait till your old." -Queen Ji Soo.

He sighed and wanted to do something for his mom.

"Fine." -Jinheung.

Queen Ji Soo smiled and was quite excited.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm actually on vacation and I felt bad for not updating since I've been at school and I just finished midterms so yayyyyyy. Please comment, rate.