Chapter 10

Next Morning:

Dae Eun woke up and saw that she was sleeping on Ban Ryu's chest. She smiled. Ban Ryu then tightened his grip on Dae Eun's waist. She yelped a little since she was shocked.

"Ban Ryu, we should head out." - Dae Eun.

"Can we sleep a little more?" - Ban Ryu.

"Ani, we need to leave." - Dae Eun.

"Ok fine, but in one condition." - Ban Ryu said as he smirked.

"What?" - Dae Eun.

"You have to kiss me on the cheek." - Ban Ryu.

Her eyes widened.

"Ani." -Dae Eun.

"I guess we are not leaving then." -He said as he closed his eyes.

Dae Eun sighed.

"Fine." - Dae Eun.

She leaned towards him and as she was about to kiss his cheek, he turned his head and her lips landed on his. He smirked through the kiss. She pulled away and wiped her lips in the back of her hand.

"Ya, Ban Ryu! Why did you do that?!" -Dae Eun said as she slapped his chest.

He chuckled and started to get up. They both walked and they finally reached Hwarang House after 2 hours. They both walked in and parted ways as they smiled to each other. All of sudden she saw a court gaurd.

"Are you Miss Dae?" -Gaurd.

"Yes." -Dae Eun.

"Please pack your things. You are to stat in the palace as your marriage is taking place soon." -Gaurd.

"Marriage?" - Dae Eun.

"Yes, my lady. With the King." -Dae Eun.

"Ah, yes." - Dae Eun.

Dae Eun slowly walked back to her room as the hairs followed behind her. She packed her things while thinking of Ban Ryu. The guard then led her to a planquin. She sat in it and they headed for the palace. She then got out and the hairs had led her to the Queens Room.

"My queen, Lady Dae Eun has arrived." - Court Lady.

"Let her in." -Queen Ji Soo.

Dae Eun walked in and got on her knees and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseo, Queen Ji Soo." - Dae Eun.

"Yes. You are to stay here in the palace. Your marriage with the King is coming soon." -Queen Ji Soo.

"Yes, Queen Ji Soo." - Dae Eun.

"You are still allowed to go back to Hwarang House to do your job but you will be living here." - Queen Ji Soo.

"Yes, thank you Queen Ji Soo." - Dae Eun.

"You should go see the King now, he is waiting to see you." - Queen Ji Soo said as she gave a mysterious smile.

Dae Eun nodded and bowed as she walked out. She was headed for the Kings Room.

"You majesty, Lady Dae Eun is here." -Gaurd.

"Let her in." -King.

Dae Eun walked in with her head down.

"Cheif Eunuch, please leave us. I would like to talk to Dae Eun alone." -King.

"Yes." -Cheif Eunuch said as he bowed and walked out.

He closed the door behind him.

"Did you need something, Your Majesty." -Dae Eun.

"Ani, I just wanted to inform you about your stay here and the wedding." -The King.

"Ah, yes." - Dae Eun.

"The wedding will be in about a month. You are to stay in the palace, but you can go out to Hwarang House to do your job. Please enjoy your stay here." - King.

"Y-yes, thank you, Your Majesty." - Dae Eun.

"Why so formal?" - King said as he slipped his tea.

"We are in the palace. It is only right of i talk formally but if you don't want me to that to be with me." -Dae Eun.

"I see your lips has healed." -King.

She was confused at what he said but then the flashback of when he kissed her suddenly flashed back on her mind.

"U-uh, yeah." -Dae Eun said awkwardly.

He chuckled.

"You should head to our room and get washed up." - King.

She bowed and rushed for the door. She closed the door behind her. He then smiled and laughed a little of how nervous she got. She was lead to their room. A court lady was there waiting for her.

"My lady, you need to wash up and change into your outfit." - Court Lady.

"Ah, yes." - Dae Eun.

The court ladies set the huge bath up for her. She sat in the rose bath thinking about Ban Ryu and how she should tell him. She wanted to tell the King that she didn't want this marriage to happen. She shook it off her mind and quickly climbed out of bath. The court ladies helped her get dressed into formal attire. They did her makeup and hair. While her malduo was getting done she talked to the court lady.

"Why must I share a room with the King when we aren't married yet?" - Dae Eun.

"It is essential that you do your job of taking care of the King, My Lady." - Court Lady.

Dae Eun sighed and they finally finished. The Court Lady then taught Dae Eun the guideline and rules.

"You should take care if the King with your heart. You should serve him with your life. Speak and do all things in orderly fashion and formally. If you are caught with another man out of the palace, you both may be punished unless he is your patient." - Dae Eun.

After all the lectures, Dae Eun sat on the chair of their room and silently cried. She knew that no matter what, her and Ban Ryu cannot be. She didn't want him to get hurt because of her. She finally made up her mind after awhile. She decided to be cold towards Ban Ryu. She is going to act like she never liked him. She is going to pretend like she played with him. She cried just having the thoughts run in her mind. After crying for awhile, she suddenly felt drained out and she slept where she was sitting at. She woke up after an hour and saw Jinheung sitting on the bed.

"Sorry, I didn't want to wake you up so I didn't move you." - King.

"It's okay, why are you still in your robe? Do you want me to tell the court ladies to help you?" - Dae Eun.

"Ani, it's actually your job now since your the future queen." -King.

"Oh, ummm okay." - Dae Eun.

She walked up to where he was standing she slowly untied his robe. She took his hat off of him and placed it onto the table.

"Your ready for bed." - Dae Eun.

"You can go first." - King.

"Its okay, I'll sleep on the chair." - Dae Eun.

"Ani, you are the my women, you are supposed to sleep with me. Don't worry I won't do anything to you." - King.

She slowly got onto the bed and scooted all the way to the wall. Jinheung climed in bed after her and stayed in his side.

"Goodnight, Your Majesty." - Dae Eun.

"Goodnight." - King.