Chapter 5

Today was mine and Jai's first date. Where in the world could he take me. Wake up to see that he isn't there in bed. I make my way downstairs and try to find Jai. All I see is a note which said " Hey love I went to get this place ready for my princess. Don't worry Luke is gonna drive you. Be ready at noon. We something nice xx Love J "

I had a few hours left until I needed to get ready. The day passed by so slow without Jai. I started getting ready.... It took me a while to decide the perfect thing to wear but finally I was happy with this: 

 It took me a while to decide the perfect thing to wear but finally I was happy with this: 

Luke waited handsomely by the door in black tuxedo.

" Did Jai make you wear this ? " I said smiling

" Yeah, anything to make you happy " he replied

He lead me to his car and then we arrived .....

Jai's POV:

I had planed roses in front of the pier. I there in my tuxedo. Eagerly waiting for Alyssa's arrival.

I finally saw her she was wearing a beautiful dress fit for the occasion. I decided that today I was gonna ask Lyssa to be my girlfriend I mean I'v known her all my life. I went by Luke's car and open the door for her. She held her hand over her mouth as she saw the roses that lead to the table where we were gonna eat.

~ skip dinner ~

"Why would you go through so much trouble for me " she asked

" It's because I love you Lyssa and I want you to be mine "

" what do you mean ? " she asked confused

" I mean will you be my girlfriend Alyssa? "

Alyssa's POV:

Was this really happening ?! Did Jai just ask me what I think he did .

"So....."

" Yes Yes I'd love to be your girlfriend"

A smile shot through Jai's face. He started to lean in when I grabbed his face and we shared a very long and passionate kiss. Jai took a picture of us kissing and posted it on Instagram captioning it :

I can finally call her mine love you @Alyssa_ #jalissa

The picture got a bunch of love everyone shipped Jalissa.

We spent the rest of the night laughing and making amazing memories.

"I love you Lyssa"

" I love you to Jai"

~ Skip the car ride home ~

We intertwined hands and set of to Jai's room. We decided to go to bed and watch a movie. I quickly slept on Jai's chest and a few minutes later I feel Jai warping himself on me.

"Thanks for an amazing night babe"

"Always. Now that your mine you need to start expecting more like that"

" How are we gonna tell the guys "

" Let's worry about that tomorrow. Come on let's sleep love"

" Okay babe. I love you"

"I love you so much" he said and we slept in each others arms...

I cant believe Jai actually asked me to be his girlfriend. I Love him so much and he loves me too. I felt safe in his arms. He was the one for me.......

A/N Omg she said yes. I ship Jalissa so hard. Keep voting and comment what you want to happened in their crazy journey.