💊Arc One: Ryota💊

It had been a few weeks since Nagisa started teaching and things were going great so far. Instead of learning from books he used all sorts of methods Korosensei used and the student were slowly starting to open up to him.

About a week ago they all cleaned up the classroom so it didn't look too bad now.

The final bell rung and everyone started leaving as Nagisa dismissed them and started packing his stuff. He was about to head to the teachers office when he was stopped by one of his students.

"Hey teach, you're kinda strong right" Ryota asked. "No not really, I'm just good at surprising people" Nagisa replied.

"Whatever" the blond boy said "I need your help with something".

"Alright, what do you need help with" Nagisa asked now interested.

Ryota nervously looked to the ground and was about to speak when his friends came looking for him. "Dude what's taking so long? It's time to get the hell out of here" one of them said.

"It's nothing" he whispered and left.

Nagisa was confused as the taller boy was one of the few that refused to talk to him and the way he asked for help it seemed that he got himself into some sort of trouble and it was clear he was slightly ashamed.

He decided to go home early today so he could do some research. Something was troubling his student and he'd get to the bottom of it. Luckily he had good connections so it wouldn't take too long.

~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~

Karma came home to find Nagisa in the living room behind his laptop. He silently came up behind him and wrapped his arms around him. "You're home early" he said as the smaller boy jumped slightly.

Nagisa quickly recovered from his shock and turned around to kiss his boyfriend. "Can you do something for me?" He asked hesitantly. "Sure" Karma replied and sat down besides him.

"I need you to gather info about one of my students, his name is Ryota Amano" he said.

"Did he do something to you?" Karma asked now worried.

"No but I think he's got himself into trouble and I want to help him" Nagisa said.

"I'll get on it first thing tomorrow" he said kissing his cheek and walked to the kitchen to start preparing dinner and as he was busy cooking he couldn't help but think how much Nagisa was like Korosensei when he was worried about his students like that.

AN: I've decided to write this story in arcs and every arc is about a different student. Each student will have some sort of problem. The main story will be spread trough out the arcs. I hope you enjoyed, BAYYYY 😘