Investigation

Karasuma was just about to go home when he heard his phone ring. Bearley anyone knew this number so he was surprised to get called so late in the evening. He picked up.

"Hey sensei, about that case I wanted to know about. Nagisa is in on the investigation. He's got some information" Karma spoke.

For about a year now the young boy had been working under him together with some other members of the former E-class but he was surprised to hear Nagisa's name come up.

"Alright, tomorrow is a Saturday so I suppose he'll be off of work. You two meet me at my office at ten and we'll go trough the details" he replied and hung up the phone.

All students still had contact with the ministry of defence but besides from the few that worked there no one really got involved until now.

~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~

That weekend Nsgisa got placed in charge of the investigation on drug trafficking in the erea. With the information Ryota gave him solving it was easy and they were going in to arrest them tonight.

Today was Monday so he had to teach his class first with gave him time to plan the operation out some more while the kids were studying. He also had to talk to Ryota about it. During lunch break Nagisa told the teen to follow him and they went to a secluded erea of the school.

"Ryota I think I have a way to get your brother out of trouble but first I need to know exactly what his role is in all of this" Nagisa spoke.

"He's kinda good with technology and stuff so he makes all kind of things that make it easier to hide and stuff. He also makes drones to deliver it" Ryota said. "But sensei, ate you sure he won't get into trouble?".

"That all depends on him" the blue haired boy said. "I need you to be there though. I have a feeling he won't listen to me if he doesn't know who I am".

"So what do I do?".

"Follow him into town tonight. I'll be waiting for you two" Nagisa said as he smiled kindly.

~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~

the rest of the day went by without much trouble until the topic of middle school came up. A few guys started talking about the school they both went to and it was all fine until they involved Nagisa into it.

"Hey sensei, what school did you go to?" Sho asked. "You were in the same class as Haruna Mase so it must be somewhere fancy right?".

"Well it was a pretty fancy school back then but it shut down not long after I graduated" Nagisa said nervously.

"Why's that?" They asked.

"Well the principal had pretty high standards and those who didn't meet them were discriminated against so they were forced to shut down because of the psychological trauma those students sometimes suffered" he replied.

They all looked confused but Nagisa didn't pay attention to them as he continued teaching.

AN: Sorry for not updating for so long. I've been getting a lot of positive feedback on this story and it means a lot to me so thank you all. Anyways I hope you enjoyed, BAYYYY 😘