Sensei

Nagisa opened the door of the huge apartment he and Karma shared and walked over to his room to grab his laptop.

Before he could start planning the trip he'd first have to check if it was okay with the others. After he got their permission he heard the front door open and Karma came walking in.

"Hey" the redhead said as he walked towards his boyfriend. Nagisa smiled and kissed the taller boy's cheek. "Welcome home" he whispered and Karma smiled.

"I heard you're planning a camping trip at the mountain" Karma said and sat next to him on the couch. "Yea I thought I could teach them a few of the things we learned that can't be done in a classroom" he explained.

"Can I come?" The other asked smiling devilishly. "As long as you don't beat them" Nagisa replied earning a frown from Karma "but it's fun to beat up children" he said with a fake pout.

Nagisa rolled his eyes and walked to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~

The next day when Nagisa was arrived at school Takeshi came running up to him.

"Sensei! I told my dad and he isn't having it. He's furious" the boy yelled.

"Did he hurt you?" Nagisa asked worried.

"No. he's coming for you" Takeshi cried. "You have to hide".

"Don't worry about me. I'm sure I can handle him" Nagisa replied in relief.

He then told the boy to get in his seat. Takeshi tried to protest but Nagisa wasn't having it and he quickly gave up.

About twenty minutes into class when a loud bang was heard coming from the hallway. The class went silent and everyone was looking to the door as loud footsteps walked towards it.

Takeshi was visibility panicking but nagisa was completely calm.

Suddenly the door flung open and a large man stood behind it. "Takeshi. Who is this teacher of yours that's getting in the way of you transferring" the man spoke.

The boy in question looked terrified as the man walked towards him.

"That would be me" Nagisa said and the man turned towards him to reveal an angry face with scars all over the sides.

Suddenly Nagisa smiled brightly as the man's eyes widened.

"Y-you" he said in fear.

"It's been a while, takaoka sensei"

AN: I'M ALIVE!!!!!

sorry for not updating in a month but I've been going trough some stuff and I've been trying to focus on school. I'm on spring break now so I'll try to update soon.

Also tank you all for your support. It means a lot to me.