First Day of School

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP-

"UGH SHUT THE HELL UP!" I groaned smacking my phone to turn off the alarm. I knew if I just pressed snooze and waited for it to go off again I would keep doing it until its like 7:30! So I reluctantly got out of bed and trudged to my bathroom jumping in the shower. I turned on some warm water and turned on the heater in my bathroom as well. I washed my hair with my favorite herbal essencesshampoo color me happy, and then washed my body with a watermelon scented shower gel, I got out of the shower and dried my self and dried my hair with my blow dryer. I quickly changed into this.

I went over to my vanity and straightened my hair and brushed it out and applied some moisturizer and spritzed on my favorite perfume, the Mariah Carey one

I went over to my vanity and straightened my hair and brushed it out and applied some moisturizer and spritzed on my favorite perfume, the Mariah Carey one. I got my back pack and made sure everything was in there I got my iPhone off its charger and went downstairs seeing my dad outside from the window he saw me and motioned for me to come outside happily so I did after grabbing an apple.

"Good morning what's up?" I asked and he pointed to the most BEAUTIFUL CAR EVER!

"You got a new car?! It's amazing!" I gasped he chuckled.

"Glad you like it cause it's not mine." He said I pouted.

"Aw well then who's is it?" I asked he smiled and wiggled the keys in front of me.

"Yours!" I gasped as he handed me the keys.

"Wait why? You didn't have to spend so much-

"Hup! I don't wanna here it. Besides you needed something to drive to school in cause well I can't take you to school everyday sadly and I don't want you to walk there sooooo I got you a car." He smiled I was still in shock.

"He's beautiful." I sighed my dad looked at me weird.

"Uh no no boys not even if it's a gender or your car." He said I chuckled.

"I already have a name for it, ima call him batman or BLAKE!" I gasped my dad chuckled and I hugged him thanking him over and over again.

"Well hurry up! You don't wanna be late do you? And tell your uncle I said hi." He asked I shook my head and kissed my dad on the cheek and got into my new car! And drove off.