Volleyball

"Ok so right now I'm passing out the math tests you guys took last week and I'm glad about how many of you guys passed but disappointed about how many of you failed." My math teacher Mr.C said passing our tests he showed uzair his test and he smiled.

"Aye your boy got a C!" He smiled I got my test and saw I had an A. YAY!

"I got a D!" Harris smiled.

"That's basically like second loser come see me after class." Mr.C said Harris' friends snickered.

AFTER MATH

I was packing my stuff to go to my next class which was Science.

"Your going to need a tutor." Mr.C said. Oooh I feel bad for whoever that is.

"Ok Mrs.Zay since you volunteered." Mr. C said I gasped. WAS I THINKING OUT LOUD AGAIN?!

"Oh come on!" I groaned.

"Oh I'm not that bad love." Harris smiled.

"Don't 'Love' me." I crossed my arms.

"Mr.jung I bet she just likes you." Mr.C said.

"I do not! I have to refuse to tutor him please-

"Then your A will turn to a...B."

"ugh fine!" I groaned and walked out of the class room not bothering to look at Harris who I knew was smirking. He fallowed me out of the class room but I ignored his presence and made my way to science.

"Ok so where are you going to tutor me? My place or yours?" He asked I ignored him. How a, I supposed to stay away from him if he keeps making it hard? He tells me it's better if we're not friends and that I should stay away from him and I'm trying to do that but he keeps talking to me and coming up to me.

"Why aren't you talking to me?" He asked.

"Look. You said it's better if we're not friends right? That's exactly what I'm doing or at least trying to do you tell me it's better if I don't get to close that's exactly what I'm trying to do." I said and walked away.

"So...tutoring at your place?" He called I couldn't help but smile at his stupidness and continued making my way to science.

--

"Sooo handing our test back everyone passed first class to do that today so far!" Mr.mullaney.

" The only reason Harris passed is because he has knowledge on se-

"Shut up." Harris cut reunelle off their group laughed and then we got to have free time since our teacher didn't have anything planned i could tell Harris was going to try to talk to me about earlier, but honestly his mood swings ANNOY me so I went over to my friends. soon the bell rang indicating we got to go on break my friends and I left the class making our way to the lunch tables outside as I left the girls boys and I stopped at my locker Gavin and Lana were holding hands. AWWW.

" do you mind being called rose?" Mike asked I hook my head.

"That's our new nickname for you." Tyler said the girls mike and Gavin looked at him as if he was stupid.

"It's not really a nickname if it's her actual name...idiot." Tyler said.

"Shut up tilex." Mike said we all laughed (tilex is a cleaning supply).

"We all have nicknames Bella's is bells, Lanas is lele, Tyler's is Ty, mikes is Mickey, mine is G, and we gotta find one for you." Gavin explained.

"I mean rose is fine but ok." I shrugged putting my science book and math book back in my locker and shutting it making our way outside to the lunch tables.