Graduation

GUYS I HAVE FINISHED THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY NEWEST BOOK THE DJ KHALED ONE IT IS CALLED STARSTRUCK BUT IM NOT SURE IF I SHOULD PUBLISH THE BOOK YET PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS DOWN BELOW.

Ahhhhh graduation can't believe we're graduating! It's like a next chapter of our life is beginning.

We all had just finished our speeches and all that and at the moment I was giving a speech.

"Well I think it's safe to say we survived high school—there was laughter  "And honestly personally it was the best two years of my life, I've never felt so alive before, and this whole high school experience for me was amazing we all made some really great friends cause I know I did." I smiled looking at my group who was smiling at me the girls were blowing kisses.

"We all worked so hard to get to where we are now, putting up with loads of homework, teachers, staying up until 2 in the morning just to finish homework and projects but now we'll be starting a new chapter in our lives. And hopefully we'll all be successful I'm not very good at speeches so this is kinda the end of it so.....HAPPY GRADUATION!" I cheered and everyone did too.

The ceremony was over with and we all met up with each other and hugged each other.

"Next up college." Lana said.

"Yeah!" Bella said excitedly.

"Well since school is over with wanna hang out? We'll have like a whole day to ourselves like we planned I have my whole basement set up." Bella said.

"Let's do it!" Aron cheered.

"Guys pictures." Our parents smiled.

"Awww-

"Oh shush you don't graduate high school everyday!" Lanas mom exclaimed.

We all gave in and took some pictures.

"I can't believe we won't be coming back here." Mike sighed.

"Yeah, I'm kinda going to miss it." AJ said.

"So many memories." I said looking at our school.

"So many great memories." Harris smiled looking at me.

"I can't believe we all became friends I never in a million years thought we'd become friends." Ruenelle said.

"It's all thanks to Aria." AJ said they all mumbled in agreement.

"Me? How?" I asked confused.

"You brought us together like hunter and mason I hated them and now we're friends Lana Bella Gavin Tyler mike they all didn't like me and the boys but now we're all best friends and it's because of you." Harris said.

"It really is so thanks." Jay said.

"It wasn't m-

"Don't be modest!" Hunter said.

"Well then your welcome?" I said but it came out as a question.

We all went home to get into some more comfortable clothes the girls and I went back to my house since that's where we got ready we all wore something comfy