Fieldtrips

I walked downstairs to my living room to get my car keys while straightening out my clothes.

I drove to school and on the way there, I listened to some music. One direction to be exact...don't judge.

Once I got to school I pulled up in the drive way and saw my friends waiting for me I saw two school buses, that our class would be riding on to go to the museum! I got out of my car to be greeted by Gavin. I forgot yesterday he was trying to tell me something.

"Oh yeah yesterday continue." I chuckled he took a deep breath and I saw Harris from behind him he was looking at me more like checking me out I felt myself blush I saw him snicker at my blushing face and I rolled my eyes.

"So winter dance with me?" Gavin asked.

"Huh? Oh the dance. Im not really a big fan of dresses or dancing and that type of stuff, also I have to do something that weekend anyways, my dad and I are going to Manchester that weekend." I said sadly, I didn't want to reject him but Lana and him belong together she likes him.

"Oh it's ok-

"Wait, you should ask Lana I know she wants to go with you." I said he looked over at Lana who smiled and waved at him shyly he nodded.

"Thanks aria." He smiled giving me a quick hug and leaving to go over to mike and Tyler. My uncle started calling for everyone to get in the bus the girls and I ended up sitting next to each other thankfully, and then soon we started moving.

"So what plans do y'all have for tonight?" Bella asked.

"Nothing." We all said in unison I decided to invite the, girls over cause well it'd be nice and also my dads right it's Friday!

"Wanna come over tonight? My dads gonna be working a night shift at the hospital so I'll be alone." I said they smiled and nodded.

"Text us your address." Lana said I nodded and pulled out my phone sending them a quick text to the group chat their phones buzzed indicating they got the message they nodded to me.

" Yo your not coming to the winter dance?" Mike asked turning around in his seat. Tyler him and Gavin were siting in front of us.

"I have to go to Manchester that weekend." I said they pouted but nodded.

--

The whole class was walking fallowing a tour guide who was showing us new exhibits that had just opened it was quite boring Harris walked up next to me I looked at him then looked ahead again to my friends who were looking at me questioningly.

"What's in Manchester?" He asked I looked at him confused then looked away again.

"H-how'd you know about that?" I asked he stuttered for a bit.

"You didn't answer my question." He said I shrugged.

"You never answer mine. You don't even say hello to me." I said truthfully.