Hanging Out

Tags

jungb97

* * *

"Hey dad can we get a kitten?" I asked.

"Aria I already said no." He sighed.

"But I'm always so lonely here and like half the time your at work and when you are home your still doing work and besides I want someone to play with." I whined.

"No just call your friends over." He said.

"Fine ill call the boys and girls." I said pulling out my phone.

"No boys-

"They're my friends." I said.

"They're boys I don't trust boys, high school boys to be exact." He said.

"DAD they're my FRIENDS! I'm not going to be little forever! I'm going to grow u-

"No."

"And have feelings for a boy someday and you'll have to deal with it." I finished off.

"No! Why? Do you have a boyfriend or something?" He asked. Uh oh. IM A HORRIBLE LIAR.

"No of course not." I said acting as best as I could luckily it worked.

"Ok good cause if you do your grounded and he'd be getting a talk." My dad said.

"Yeah any ways I'm calling them over." I said.

"No boys." He said.

"To bad." I said and dialed their numbers.

"Yeah Yusha tell the boys and girls to come over in ten to hang out." I said he replied and hung up.

"I just said no boys." My dad said.

"They're nice! You like Gavin and Mike." I said.

"Yeah because Gavin is mature and mike is innocent but The rest I don't know about so I don't like them." He shrugged.

"Oh ok so you don't know them is why you don't like them." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't get sassy with me." He said.

"That wasn't even SASS you know what sass is I'll show sass." I replied.

"Oh my god you are just like your mother." He said.

"That's a good thing!" I defended.

"I know I never said it wasn't, she used to get sassy all the time." He chuckled. "Listen my high school days wasn't even THAT long ago literally it was like 10-14 years ago, I know how high school boys are I know how high school in general is I don't want you having a boyfriend because I don't trust teenage boys." He said I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever dad they're coming over and that's that." I shrugged going up to my room to change.

"Ugh this is your fault oooh let's have a kid." My dad mocked looking up at the sky, it was adorable how he was talking to my mom like that it made me smile a tiny bit, but I'm still annoyed!

I quickly changed into