Sleepovers

I was walking down the street with Bella and Lana until a group of guys bumped into us.

" hey sis, and friends." Hunter smiles. Ok I just need to say he has a really nice smile and I'm not saying it in a flirty way he just does.

"What are you doing here?" Lana asked.

"Walking with friends." He said as if it were obvious.

"Yo who are they they're hot." His friend said.

"Don't even think about it." Hunter said to him.

"Ok well we'll be going now and I'll need you to be out of the house tonight the girls are staying over." Lana said.

"You can't kick me out I'm going to be busy anyways bye."he smiled and walked off.

" I need to go get some thing from home first." Bella said and I nodded.

" same." I said I went home and The girls were with me as I arrived in my room I saw Harris and the boys

" What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We came by and you weren't home so we asked your dad he said to wait five minutes and you'd be here so your here now hi." Yusha sa I smiled at them.

"Hi, wow you three are watching vampire diaries without us?" I asked.

"Oh be quiet you girls were watching it without us too! Season 4!" Aron said.

"Oh yeah-

"And who were you watching with?" Jay asked.

"Mason tyler mike." Lana shrugged.

"Wowwwww, you guys cheated on us." Yusha said.

"Um okay....I need to get my stuff." I said getting my favorite pair of pjs.

"So what are you guys up to?" Harris asked.

"Sleepover my parents are leaving tonight for a business trip." Lana explained.

"Is hunter going to be there?" Harris asked I rolled my eyes knowing why he was asking.

"No he said he has plans. But speaking of brother he's hot man like really hot like on a scale of 1-daddy he's daddy af." Bella said.

"Bella ew!" Lana groaned making the boys laugh.

"Oh come on it's true right Aria?" Bella asked.

"Uh I have a boyfriend and so do you!" I scolded.

"That's my girl." Harris smiled.

"Thank you." Lana said.

"Ok so you don't think he's daddy?" Bella asked.

"Bella like I said you can't call a guy daddy if you have a boyfriend even if it's true." I said.

"Wait hold up so you think it's true?"Harris asked.

"No I mean like I'm not going to lie, but he's not not cute." I said knowing it would confuse him he was thinking about what I had just said.

"So you think he's cute?" Harris asked.

"Ew that's gross I'm leaving." Lana said closing her ears and walking out.

"We'll wait in the car." Bella chuckled.

"So?" Harris asked.

"Oh tell me you haven't thought a girl was cute besides me." I said.

"That's cause I haven't, unlike you who checks out other guys." He said.