Manchester

HEY GUYS I HONESTLY FEEL LIKE CHANGING THE CHARACTER FOR ARIA TO

Or

TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK SHOULD I KEEP IT THE SAME OR SHOULD I CHANGE IT TO ONE OF THESE GIRLS?

Kk enjoy the chapter

* * *

"So how've you been girl? We gotta talk." My 25 year old cousin Aminah said. We were on our way to Manchester at the moment.

"I've been good, how about you? I heard you and your boyfriend have gotten serious huh?" I asked she chuckled.

"Yeah, but what about YOU? You got a boo back in Chelsea?" She asked.

"Ehhh...it's complicated?" I said but it came out as a question she groaned.

"TALK TO ME!" She said.

"Ok so there's this boy he's like known as the baddest boy in high school two of my friends don't approve of him and he's kissed me more than once he's confessed that he likes me like as in like likes me-

"Whoa bad boy? Maybe then theres a reason your friends don't approve." She said.

"No but he's totally sweet he's nice he's caring he's playful and overall I just really like him." I said she smiled.

"So hasn't he asked you out?" She asked I shook my head.

"Don't worry he's probably waiting for the perfect time."she smiled reassuringly.

"I guess,or maybe he just doesn't want to take it that far." I shrugged.

"He probably does so have you made out?" She asked casually.

"Minah!" I said she gasped.

"He has! Oh my god he SOOO wants to go out with you!"she squealed. "Any dances coming up?" She asked.

"Yeah the winter dance-

My phone started ringing so I answered.

A: hey Bella what's up?