The Spot

I straightened out my clothes

I walked out of my car and got my books and walked into the school locking my car, I went over to my locker seeing Harris the boys and girls standing by my locker

"Hey guys." I smiled they smiled and waved back Harris kissed my forehead.

"What's with the sun glasses?" I asked. The boys were all looking away avoiding my gaze which made me know something was up.

"Nothing." He said.

"Are you on something?" I asked he nodded.

"Yeah um gum want some?" He asked.

"Harris I'm serious." I said.

"Nothing I'm fine." He shook his head the boys rolled their eyes.

" b-

"Can we just drop this jeez you ask to much questions." He slammed his locker and walked away.

"Ugh boys." I rolled my eyes and walked away to home room. I just don't get it why doesn't he talk to me he's so closed off, like if your dating someone you should know that person well right? You should know their likes and dislikes and all that. But with Harris he doesn't tell me anything.

In home room I just spent the whole time finishing up my math homework luckily I finished right When the bell rang to go to first period my English class I made my way to my class and sat through an hour of a boring class.

"What's wrong?" Lana whispered.

"Nothing just what's wrong with Harris?" I asked.

"I honestly have no idea I would've told you by now if I knew Bella doesn't know either." She said.

" I just wish he would talk to me he's so closed off I literally know nothing about him other than what people tell me and what they tell me I know isn't true." I said.

" Then try to talk to him." Lana said I shook my head no.

"Nah I'm not going to try. I just don't get how he's all like "oh you can talk to me" but when I say the same he's all like "ok" and just doesn't." I said.

"He's a boy, boys are complicated." Lana chuckled she was right.

_ _

"Hey has anyone seen mason?" I asked walking up to the others.

"You're looking for mason? Why?" Harris asked.

"I need to talk to him." I said.

"Uh I'm here-

"No thanks." I cut him off.

"Fine then, why him though?" He asked.

"Why not?" I asked.