Meeting His Parents

TODAY WAS THE DAY I WAS MEETING HARRIS' PARENTS! I'm sooooo scared, I mean like what if they don't like me what if they think I'm like Vanessa?! I was freaking out I didn't even know what to wear! Lana and Bella were here helping me keep calm and pick out my clothes I finally settled on.

Once I was dressed I fixed my hair brushing through any tangles or knots and then I sprayed on my perfume.

The doorbell rang I looked out my window it was Harris.

"It's unlocked." I said he nodded and walked into my house and soon I heard footsteps and my door open.

"Aria you look fine come on." Harris chuckled.

"Ok, I'll call you girls later." I said as they left my house Harris and I made our way to his house and once we got there he kissed my cheek.

"You need to chill out it'll be fine Wallahi." He smiled I nodded he opened the door and called out.

" Harris is this her?" Two little girls came up to us smiling at me I smiled back cause I couldn't help it.

" hi I'm aria what are your names?" I smiled at them.

"I'm Ayla and this is may." One of them smiled.

"You're even prettier in person." May smiled.

"Thank you, but you guys are prettier." I smiled at them.

" hi you must be aria we're Harris' parents I'm Rahim and this is my wife Umaima." A man smiled I smiled back.

"It's great to meet the person who got these two idiots to raise their grades." The woman said. She was pretty.

"It's great to meet you too, and it was nothing." I shrugged.

We got settled and talked a bit AJ and Yusha sat too cause they said they were bored.

"So what's your background?" She asked.

"I'm Hispanic and Pakistani." I smiled they nodded seeming impressed.

" so how'd you two meet?" His father asked.

"In school science to be exact."Harris said.

" so you must have good grades too huh?" He asked I shrugged.

"I mean they're-

"All A's stop being so humble." Harris rolled his eyes playfully.

"Wow, your parents must be proud." His mother smiled. Parents.... more like parent. Harris shook his head no making the hand gesture as to not go on, it was okay they don't know.

"So what do your parents do?" His father asked.

"Um well my dad he's a surgeon." I smiled at him they looked impressed again.