Chapter 4

"Autumn lets eat lunch, then you can finish exploring the house" I sat at the table and my aunt brought me 2 slices of pizza, an apple, and a glass of chocolate milk. "Thank you so much how did you know I love these foods?" I ask happily. "Well grandma told me everything you like from food to your favorite color." She said in a kind voice and genuinly smiling. I already knew I loved this aunt. She wasn't like my other one. My other one sat, over weight, in a wheel chair, throwing trash around, in front a tv, eating, and being a slob all day everyday. My aunt Kelly however, was in shape, was very tidy, and got many things done that needed to be. My aunt Mellanie made a fake voice and was usually snotty but my aunt Kelly was genuinly nice and you could tell. I ate fastly and started to walk around again. I went past the dining room with the table, and walked into a huge kitchen. It had a huge silver fridge with an ice and water dispencer, I opened it and saw almost every kind of fruit and vegetables, burgers, hot dogs, cola, moutain dew, milk, chocolate milk, orange juice, apple juice, grape juice, water bottles, dressings, salad and many other things. In the freezer was waffles, sausage, bacon, 3 different flavors of ice cream, cookie dough, frozen pizzas, tv dinners, and frozen yogurt and some meat. Next to it had a black shiny stove, and above it was a silver and black shiny microwave, then next to it was the sink which was full of clean dishes. In the middle of the room it had an island with 3 stools on each side. Then across the room was a pantry which held pasta noodles, canned vegtables, sauces, soups, fruit snacks, cereals, and many, many other things and next to the pantry was a little door and inside was the trash can, a broom, mop, and many different chemical sprays. The floor was the same hard wood. when I finally got to go upstairs, it was a long hallway. I see again, two doors on each side. The first door on the right side I walked into was the laundry room. It had a silver washer and dryer, 3 hampers, drying racks, and bleach and laundry detergents. I walked into the next room on the same side, it was obviously my aunt and uncles. It was a king sized plump bed with a red and gold comforter and pillows and some throw pillows. They had a huge window with a bench by it but the bench was leather. They had a 50 inch tv on a tv stand and in there tv stand they had many movies, books, a dvd player, and some pictures. In the cornor of the room was a mini fridge and 2 walk in closets, one on each side of the fridge but i didn't bother to go in because i didn't wanna disrupt their privacy. I walked to the other side and went to the first room. Inside was another bathroom but this time it didn't have the jicuzzi. Instead, it had a bathtub and a seperate corner shower. It still had the counter and sink and toilet and stuff. So I went into the last room... My room. Finally. My aunt and grandma walked in after me "We were saving this room. It just sat empty and alone with beige walls and when we found out about you, we knew it would be perfect. So we redid the room" i looked around. The walls were light purple with gold and pink stars on the walls. There was a balcony with the same glass slide doors as Hayleys room and it had a bigger bed than Hayleys room. It was a queen sized bed with a purple and green polka dot comforter and matching pillows. It matched Hayleys, it was just different colors. The carpet was white and plush and it had a huge green, pink, and purple fuzzy rug. There was a 50 inch tv mounted onto the wall. With a stand that had nothing in it. "Maybe you can put some of your own things in it.. But we bought you more stuff" My aunt said. I looked around and in the other corner there was the same exact white leather chair and makeup stand with the chair. Next to the chair instead of a toy box, was a tote, it was full of shoes. I opened it. It had high heels, uggs, converse, flip flops, and some others. There must've been at least 20 pairs in there. On another wall was a desk with school books on it. I walked into my closet and switchet on my light but to my surprise, the closet was MUCH bigger than i thought. It was actually half the size of my  bedroom. I stood in amazment. There was 12 long racks of clothes. There had to be over 300 outfits. There was a long body mirror too. I saw a door and went in. What I didn't realize, is every bedroom in the house has a personal bathroom but you have to walk through the closet. I went into the bathroom. There was a counter with a mirror above it. I opened the drawers to find 8 different brand new perfumes, new makeup, a new tooth brush, 2 new hair brushes, packs of hair pretties and head bands, and skin creams and lotions and razors for shaving. There was also a cabinet with wash cloths and towels. There was a little trash can too. the bath tub was a jacuzzi tub. I went out and instantly I had to start crying tears of joy, soon me, my aunt, and grandma were all hugging and crying.