Chapter 13

*riiiiiiiiiiing* My alarm sings. Thursday day morning. Tomorrow night I get to stay with Nash and leave early on Saturday morning if my mom lets me go!! I decide to text Nash. 

Me: Baby cakes goos morning! Lets go to school together <33

Nash: Yess and good idea honey buns. I'll be over in 30 minutes so be ready (: <3 

Its 95 degrees out so I decide to wear black and yellow floral short jean shorts, a yellow baggy tank crop top, and just some black flip flops. I decide to put my hair in a messy bun and head band and just put on some light eye shadow and mascara. Then I brush my teeth, put on deodorant, and put on some perfume.  I had an extra 5 minutes so I decided to run downstairs and grab a banana. "Hey Autumn! How do I look?" Hayley says as she comes down in a flowery light blue summer dress. "You look good! Are you sure that's what you wanna wear?" I ask her. "Of course I have to impress my hubbies" She says while grabbing an apple. *DING DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG* "Bye mom love you!" Me and Hayley yell as we walk out the door. The warm air on my skin feels nice. "Come on Autumn, we should try and be first in class so we can pick our seats!" Nash says opening the door for me. "Guys we don't wanna be late so you guys have to go catch the bus" Nash says to Hayes and Hayley. "I've never rode the bus" Hayley says. "Don't worry i'll sit with you" Hayes says grabbing her hand and with that they walk off. "Thank you Mr. Grier how nice of you to open the door for me" I say getting in the car. "No problem soon to be Mrs. Grier" he says. "What?" I say. Suddenly he gets down on one knee. "Omg your not doing what I think you are!" I say to him tearing up. "Of course I am" he says with a huge smile. "OMG YES YES OF COURSE I WILL MARRY YOU" I yell happily. He suddenly looks down and starts fiddling with his shoe string. He looks up. "What are you talking about? I was just tieing my shoe." He says laughing. "Um.. I knew that" I say getting embarassed. "Hey well on the bright side, now if I do ask, I know you'll say yes" He says cheekily. "Oh Nash, you're such a tease!" I say playfully sticking my tongue out at him. He gets up and pecks me on the lips. He then gets in his seat and we're on our way to school. *in the car still* "Give me your hand" Nash says reaching out. "Why?" I say confused. "just do it" he says. I reach out my hand and he grabs it. "Now what?" I say. "Now we just carry on." He says while holding my hand. We pull into the school parking lot. "Okay lets hurry and get inside so we can together!!" Nash says excitedly. "My god Nash you are acting like a 5 year old.. that's why I love you" I say laughing. "Lets go!" I yell happily. We hold hands and run inside laughing. "Hi guys" Nash's friends say greeting us. It was kinda weird standing by Matt. "Well we need to get going so see you guys later" Nash says pulling me with him. He wraps his arms around me and just smiles. We both look at Matt who instantly gets a mad look on his face and storms off. "Whats up with Matt? He looked as if he was your jealous boyfriend" Nash says while we watch Matt angrily walk off. "Nash me and you and Matt need to talk." I say quietly. "Okay? We need to do it after school though" Nash says. "No we need to do it now. I don't care if we're late there's something we really need to tell you. I haven't been 100% honest with you." I say looking down. 

NASH POV..

Okay so Matt and Autumn are acting totally weird as if they're secretly dating. She said she doesn't care if we're late but we have to talk so this must be important right? I wonder what shes going to tell me. "Nash we need to go get Matt right now" Autumn says very seriously. Its weird, i've never seen her act like this. "I will be right back ill go and get him." Autumn says running down the hall.

MATTS POV..

Wow. I thought they were ove but obviously not. I don't think I can see Autumn with all of this going through my head right now. I really really like her. I'm almost certain I love her. Its painful to see her with my own friend. He ignored her for almost a full day for some unknown reason. Who does that? I just know I could treat her better than him but i'm the one being friend zoned. "Matt we need to tell Nash what happened." I hear Autumn say behind me with a shaky voice. I turn around to see her teary eyed. "What you mean about the.. kiss?" I say shocked. "Yes, he needs to know the truth. Its just I figured out the reason he ignored me. He was scared to tell me about Magcon. Now he might even dump me, he might unfriend you but hopefully not. He really needs to know the truth. I can't go on acting as if it never happened." She says starting to cry harder. I forgot about Magcon. My mind has been focusing on family, school work, but most of all Autumn. "Okay lets go." I say. I'm scared. This could ruin me and Nash's friend ship and could break Nash and Autumn. I'm so dumb for coming onto her. Obviously she loves Nash. But if she truly did... would she have kissed back? I guess we'll have to see what happens..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think happens? Do you think Nash forgives her, they break up, she chooses Matt, or what? Something else could happen.. But maybe not. c: