Chapter 11

AUTUMNS POV..

"So whatcha wanna do?" Nash says while we lay on the couch. "Hmm we could show eachother our weird talents!" I say laughing. "Okay ill go first" Nash says standing up. "Prepare to be amazed." he says and then he licks his nose. "I am not amazed Mr. Grier" I say laughing as I like my nose too. "What you can do it too? See we were obviously meant for eachother" he says pulling me close to him and laughing. Then we decide to watch a movie and go to sleep. *bleep bleep bleep* "NEW TEXT MESSAGE" I read off my phone tiredly. 

Aunt Kelly: Can you and Hayley please come home? We have some important things to tell you.

Autumn: Sure be there in a sec

Aunt Kelly: Okay

*at home* We walk in the door to find aunt Kelly and uncle Roger and grandma Beverly sitting at the table. "Please come sit" My aunt says in a serious voice. We go and sit across from them while my grandma is sitting next to them.  "we have two things to tell you." My uncle says. We just sit there. "Well I really don't know how to say this Autumn but.. we're your real parents." My aunt says looking down. "What?" I say quietly. "But how?" I ask confused. "Well you see, me and your uncle, well dad, anyways, we were really badly into drugs and then we found out we were having you.. We knew we had to quit drugs. So we did, but by the time you were born, we were very very poor. We had to give you up for adoption, but we needed to give you to someone who we knew would take good care of you, so we gave you to my sister and her husband. But when you were still with your parents, we found out we were pregnant with your cousin, well sister, Hayley and we knew it was the perfect chance to have the daughter we messed up our chances with. So grandma let us sell some of her homemade chocolates and before we knew it, everyone was wanting them and we got very wealthy. You were given to your aunt and uncle on your dad, well uncles, side and we were trying to get you back for a while but they wouldn't give you up and it was kinda our fault for giving you up in the first place. When they found out they would be bringing in more money that's when they finally agreed to adopt you back to us. I'm soo sorry I didn't tell you sooner." My aunt, well mom, says to me with guilt. I just sit quietly for a minute. So I was really with my aunt and uncle when they died and these are my real parents? I felt myself start crying. I ran to my room. I stayed in there about 3 hours and then came back down finally to talk some more. "So... can I still call you guys my mom and dad.. since you actually are?" I ask kinda quietly. "Only if we can call you our daughter" My mom says. We all smile and group hug. I felt much, much better. "No matter what you do, we promise we will never ever give up on you. We love you more than anything in this entire world." My dad says and my mom agrees. "Heyy what about me?" With a pouty face jokingly. "We love you too" they say hugging her. Oh I almost forgot. Wow Hayley is my sister, not my cousin, but my sister. "Wow you're my little sister. I have a little sister" I say hugging Hayley. "And I have the older sister I have always wanted" Hayley says hugging me back. "How would you guys feel about adding another memeber to the family?" My mom asks. "What?" Me and Hayley say. "Are you?" I ask. "Yes, i'm pregnant" My mom says smiling. We all hug. I gotta go text Nash and tell him everything!! 

Autumn: Dude I just found out my aunt and uncle are my parents.

Nash: what? How!

Autumn: This is exactly what they told me: "me and your uncle, well dad, anyways, we were really badly into drugs and then we found out we were having you.. We knew we had to quit drugs. So we did, but by the time you were born, we were very very poor. We had to give you up for adoption, but we needed to give you to someone who we knew would take good care of you, so we gave you to my sister and her husband. But when you were still with your parents, we found out we were pregnant with your cousin, well sister, Hayley and we knew it was the perfect chance to have the daughter we messed up our chances with. So grandma let us sell some of her homemade chocolates and before we knew it, everyone was wanting them and we got very wealthy. You were given to your aunt and uncle on your dad, well uncles, side and we were trying to get you back for a while but they wouldn't give you up and it was kinda our fault for giving you up in the first place. When they found out they would be bringing in more money that's when they finally agreed to adopt you back to us. I'm soo sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

Nash: Wow. I don't know what to say

Autumn: I cried for three hours

Nash: Really? Aww You should've told me I could've came over and comforted you :(

Autumn: Yeah but I needed alone time.. I'm fine now (: So you can come and comfort me now c;

Nash: I'll be over in a second 

Autumn: Okay

*DING DONG*

"I'll get it" I yell running to the door. "Hii" Nash says with a big smile. "Come in" I say pulling him by his arm. We go upstairs. "I missed you" I say hugging him. "I missed you more" he says kissing me. I heard Nash's phone go off and he looked down at it for a minute. He stood there and his face turned completely pale. "Um... I have to go I'll see you tomorrow" he says and walks out of the room fast. "Wait whats going on?" I say following him down the stairs but he ignores me. He walks out. I go in my room. "Wow.. What is wrong with my life? I find out today I have been lied to my entire life plus I may have just lost my first boyfriend over something I don't even know about." I take a shower and decide to text Matt.

Autumn: Hey have you hear from Nash?

Matt: No none of us have, I was actually texting him like 30 minutes ago but for some reason he didn't text back and he kept ignoring all of our texts. 

Autumn: Oh he was here actually about 30 minutes ago and we were talking but then he got a text and got a nervous look on his face and just said he had to go and didn't tell me why. Then he walked out. 

Matt: Idk. Wanna come to the park and hang out? I'm super bored.

Autumn: Sure, anything to get my mind off of him

Matt: Okay i'll knock on your door. 

Autumn: Okay ttyl

Matt: k bye

Its like 90 degrees out. I decide to wear my pink flip flops, black shorts, and a black tank top with pink lace ruffles. I put my hair in a high pony tail and just put on some mascara. My sister walks in. "Autumn Hayes was texting me like 20 minutes ago and now hes not replying can you ask Nash whats going on with him." Hayley says. "Nash isn't replying to me either" I say. "Oh no.. what if they got new girlfriends?!" She says starting to panic. "Don't be silly, they would've told us" I say back. But I do wonder what is going on..