Chapter 19

NASH'S POV...

I woke up and Autumn was still sleeping so I just decided to watch some tv. I turn on Family Guy and my laughing wakes Autumn up. 

AUTUMNS POV..

I wake up and Nash is laughing is head off at the tv. "Babe what are you doing?" I say while tiredly rubbing my eyes. "Yay you're awake!" Nash says with a huge smile which clicking the tv off. I look over at the clock and its 7:54 so I only had 6 more minutes to sleep anyways. "Let's go get Ihop!" I yell while jumping up. "Okay! We gotta go wake the others up" Nash says excitedly. We go and wake them all up. We just go in our pajamas but I put on pajama pants because that would've been weird just to go in Nash's shirt. *after breakfast* "Guys lets go its 8:30! We have an hour to get ready" Jc says while we all get into the limo. We still have the SUV but when Jc and Cameron are with us, we all take the limo, especially for Magcon. We all get back and take showers and get ready. I wanna look like I tried, but not too hard. I lightly curl my hair into silky, wavy, ringlets and put on some mascara. Since I do my shaving in the shower, I don't have to worry about that. I also put on some deodorant, some tribal printed leggings, a turquoise tanktop, and Nash's red Magcon hoodie, sparkly red uggs, and some perfume. "You look so good baby" Nash says while picking me up. I jump on him and wrap my legs around his waist and peck him on the lips. "Lets go, are we all ready?" Cameron says while we load into the limo. We all say yes and we're on our way. 

*a little later*

Its now 9:45 and we are getting out of the limo, the real Magcon show starts at 10:00. Me, Hayley, and Erica stare at the crowd with our jaws wide open. There had to be at least 500 girls. "Nash i'm scared, what if they don't like me?" I say snuggling up to Nash. "Of course they won't like you Autumn." He says. "They'll love you." He smiles. It makes me feel a little better when he says that, but not completely. We all get out and the girls are on each side of the trail up to the building with fences between them, and us and the Magcon group. "OMG WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!" The screaming is kinda overwhelming. "Don't get scared, you'll get used to it." Nash says to me with a little laugh. "WHO ARE THOSE GIRLS?" Some girls yell. Nash pulls me closer to him. Then some people with cameras "SMILE" They yell at us. Nash quickly grabs me and kisses me right in front of the camera. It suddenly seems like the roaring crowd gets 100 times louder. We quickly hurry inside. "OH MY GOD NASH I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST DID THAT!" Taylor yells running up to Nash. "What its my beautiful baby cakes and ill show her off" Nash says while putting his arm around me. "That's right you go girl!" Taylor says in a girly voice. We all laugh and go back stage. "Hey guys, do you wanna stay back stage or go on stage, the choice is yours?" The Magcon manager tells us girls. "Sorry we're late" Two girls say budging back stage. "Who are they?! Fans aren't aloud backstage!" One of the lady worker yells shooing them away. "No quit!" Jc yells. "They're with us!" Cameron says as they both run up. "Oh are these your lady friends?" Erica says to them with a wink. "Yes. Guys, this is Carson my girlfriend" Jc says while hugging Carson. "And this is Dena, my girlfriend" Cameron says while pecking Dena on the lips.  "Hey keep it PG-13!" Hayes yells. "You guys do way worse" Matt says to Hayes while laughing. We all laugh. "So whats the answer?" The manager says. "We'll stay back stage, for now, and maybe we'll come out in the next show" I say and we all agree. Us girls watch the boys from back stage for about five minutes and then sit down on the couches. "So when did you start dating Cameron?" I ask Dena. "Well, we've been online friends for about 3 months now, we planned to meet eachother in person 2 months ago and decided that Magcon would be the perfect opportunity, so we met up yesterday so we could really get to know eachother face to face and he ended up asking me out this morning." Dena says while smiling. "Aww that's so cute" Hayley says while eating cotton candy. "What about you Carson, how did you and Jc start dating?" I ask. "Well about a month ago I found Jc on Youtube, somehow got his attention, he watched my videos and said he would love to make one together. So then I decided to come here for a week and last night when we met in real life, he asked me out." Carson says. We all talk about how we met our boyfriends and how we started dating. We agreed that Hayley and Hayes were the cutest, since they've grown up together and still are. 

*2 hours later*

"THANK YOU GUYS FOR COMING WE LOVE YOU AND HOPEFULLY WE'LL GET TO SEE YOU GUYS AT THE MEET AND GREET TOMORROW!" We hear Jack G yell and with that, they all exit to back stage. We watch all the girls from the window pile out of the building, taking picutres, messing around, and getting into their cars and driving away. "We have a good three hour wait before they're all gone and we can get out" Matt says while tiredly throwing himself on the couch. I bring them all water bottles from the fridge and cotton candy, then turn on the tv. I turn on Friends "Hey, how did you know this is my favorite show!" Nash says excitedly. "Lucky guess" i say with a laugh. 

*2 and a half hours later*

"Okay we got this place cleaned up, and all the girls are gone" Brent says looking around. "Yeah, lets go" Jc says and we all get in the limo. We don't go yet though. Its only 4:30 and we don't wanna go back to the boring hotel. "Lets go to the park!" I say. We all agree. 

*at the park* 

"Hey guys I have an idea, come with me to the monkey bars." Cameron says, we do as told. "Okay Autumn, can you hang upside for a picture?" He asks. "Um I'll try" I say nervously. "Good, Nash all you gotta do is stand there." Cameron says. I put my knees through the bars and hang down, my shirt goes up exposing my bra. Nash licks his lips and laughs. I pull my shirt down and tuck it in. Then he kisses me and Cameron takes a picture. "For Instagram!" He yells. "Wait let me see!" I say trying to get down. I stupidly bend backwards and twist my leg and BAM! Everything goes black. 

CAMERON'S POV..

We hear something behind us and quickly turn around to Autumn on the ground.. But she wasn't awake. "Autumn!!" Nash screams picking her up. "Please wake up!! You better not be joking" I says getting scared. We scream at her at least ten more times and shake her, then give up. Nash lays her on a bench and puts his sweatshirt underneath her head. "Oh no! What happened!" Hayley yells while her and Hayes run over. "She fell on her head i think and now she's not waking up!" Nash say getting glassy eyed. "What!! MY SISTERS DEAD!!!" Hayley screams starting to cry. The other boys hear her and run over. "WHAT WHO IS DEAD??!!" Taylor yells. Taylor, Brent, Jc, Matt, and Erica rush over freaking out and then stand back. "Someone call an  ambulance!!" Nash says, kneeling down beside her and looking up with tears streaming down his face. Tbh, I've never seen Nash like this and we can all see the hurt in his eyes. I quickly dial 911 and an ambulance comes. 

NASH'S POV..

*In the back of the ambulance*

Wow. My girlfriend might be dead over one little thing. I shouldn't have turned away when she was hanging upside down like that. I'm so stupid. I bury my face in my hands and start to cry, I just don't wanna cry in front of all of the boys and girls anymore. Cameron rubs my back and eventually I stop. 

AUTUMNS POV..

I'm in a white room. Just blank white and there's no where to go.

CAMERONS POV..

I shouldn't have made them take that picture. I am soo stupid this is all my fault. 

*in the hospital* 

"Is she dead?" Nash says frantically. "Sir, please calm down and wait here. We have to do some tests." A nurse says to Nash. We all sit in the waiting room. 

*30 minutes later*

*doctor comes in waiting room* "whats going on with her!!" We all say. "We have some news.." The doctor says. "I'm sorry to say..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOOM cliff hanger! What do you think is going on? Is she dead, or is she alive? Will there be damage, or will she be totally normal? Just have to wait and see :D